About the Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship – The “Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship” is a humorous, themed scholarship previously provided by Unigo. This online platform connects students with institutions, scholarships, and other resources.ScholarshipBoard
Unigo is offering the scholarship with the aim of assisting some creative, zombie-obsessed individuals in paying off some of their tertiary education. If you’ve been inspired by zombie programs and films over the years and have devised your own strategy, we encourage you to apply for the Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship! It’s due on Halloween, just like you’d anticipate.
The Unigo Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship does not identify a specific “host institution” where the scholarship funds must be used. Instead, the scholarship takes a more open approach.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Field of Study
Unigo’s Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship is not restricted to any particular field of study. Students of various majors and fields are welcome to apply as long as they meet the general qualifying requirements.Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, How To Apply
Number of Scholarships: One (1)
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship Value/Inclusions
The winner of the Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship typically received a scholarship amount of $2,000 for college expenses.
This scholarship is open to students age 14 or older who meet the below eligibility requirements. Applicants must also be planning to enroll in a postsecondary institution sometime before the Fall of 2027.
Eligibility for the Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship
- At the time of application, applicants must be 13 years old or older.
- They must be US citizens or lawful residents of the District of Columbia.
- They must be currently enrolled in a recognized post-secondary institution of higher education (or enroll no later than the autumn of 2027).
Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
To apply for this scholarship, students must complete the following below:
- A 250-word essay or less, submitted online written response to the question:
- Imagine that your high school or college has been overrun with zombies. Your math professor, the cafeteria ladies, and even your best friend have all joined the Walking Dead. Flesh out a plan to avoid the zombies, including where you’d hide and the top five things you’d bring to stay alive.
- Complete the online application.
The Zombie Apocalypse Scholarship deadline for application is on the 31st of October, 2023. Check the scholarship’s official page for more details on the program.