About the Earnest Scholarship – Earnest, a private student loan provider, operates a scholarship fund known as the “Earnest Scholarship.” This scholarship seeks to assist students by providing many scholarships to deserving students from various fields of study. Earnest believes that education can assist people in realizing their ambitions and dreams. To help more students get to school, they established the Earnest Scholarship to award 50 students who best describe how their education will enable them to achieve their goals. We invest a percentage of each loan we refinance into our scholarship fund to keep the Earnest Scholarship going.ScholarshipBoard
Earnest Scholarship Host Institution
Scholarship recipients are usually free to spend the cash provided at any accredited institution in the United States.
Level of study: Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees
Field of Study: Students from a variety of fields are eligible for the scholarship, which is available for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
Number of Scholarships: 50
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Earnest Scholarship Value/Inclusions
The scholarship award is 5,000 Dollars and it is given to cover for:
- Application fees
- Course credit hour fees
- School-related supplies
Target Group: U.S. applicants only, that are enrolled or about to enroll in an approved U.S. university or college by Spring 2023.
Eligibility for the Earnest Scholarship
To be eligible for the Earnest Scholarship, the following are required:
1. Be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.
2. To be eligible for a scholarship, an applicant must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree and be enrolled as a full-time student at a 4-year, non-profit, Title IV recognized U.S. institution or university for the Fall 2022 semester at the time of notice.
3. If you are chosen as a winner, you must produce proof of enrolment.
4. Employees of Earnest LLC, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, vendors, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and agents, including Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”) (collectively “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, and children, regardless of where they live), and persons residing in such persons’ households, are ineligible.
5. This offer is void where banned or restricted by law. Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and absolute acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator, which are final and binding in all things relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. Receiving a scholarship prize is based on meeting all of the requirements outlined in this document. Failure to meet any of the aforementioned eligibility standards will result in disqualification.Earnest Scholarship 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, How To Apply
Earnest Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
1. During the Promotion Period, go to https://earnest.com/scholarship and follow the instructions to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. You must provide your full name and address, email address, phone number, school year, major, and the name of the four-year institution or university you plan to attend in the fall of 2022.
3. Only one entry per person/email address is permitted.
4. By entering, you accept to receive Earnest email marketing messages.
The Sweepstakes will run from March 1, 2023, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) until July 31, 2023, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).