About the UNICAF Scholarship – The UNICAF Scholarship Programme is one of the most valuable scholarship programs available to African students, offering opportunities to study for various distance learning degree programs. The scholarship was created to help local communities and the region as a whole improve educationally, economically, and long-term by providing affordable, internationally recognized educational programs that emphasize professional skill development.
UNICAF Scholarship Host Institution:
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme collaborates with a number of well-known schools to give students with chances to pursue higher education. Most UNICAF scholarships are available online, however they can also be obtained through numerous partner colleges across the world.
The UNICAF are in collaboration with institutions in the UK, the US, and Africa. Among the existing collaborators are Liverpool John Moores University (UK), the University of East London (UK), the University of Suffolk (UK), and Unicaf University, a pan-African university with local and British accreditation.ScholarshipBoard
Level of study: Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D.
Field of Study: Scholarships are available through the UNICAF Scholarship Programme in a variety of field of study.
Number of Scholarship: Not Specified
The UNICAF scholarship is competitive, and while the exact acceptance rate isn’t publicly disclosed, it’s safe to assume that there’s a high demand for a limited number of scholarships given its prestige and comprehensive benefits.
UNICAF Scholarship Value/Inclusions
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme provides qualifying students with a percentage of funding for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degree programmes in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and Africa.UNICAF Scholarship 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, How To Apply
Target Group: All Nationalities
Eligibility and Requirements for the UNICAF Scholarship
- Applicants must be a senior in high school, a graduate, or a working professional.
- Applicants must meet the programme of study’s entry requirements.
- Once the scholarship has been applied for, applicants must be able to pay the remaining portion of the expenses.
- Depending on the student’s country of residence, many scholarships are available.
- Financial difficulties in financing graduate university study.
UNICAF Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
- Fill out the form and a representative will contact you as soon as possible.
- Submit the necessary documentation to determine whether your academic credentials meet the minimal requirements of the applicable program/partner.
- The Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee will communicate the decision.
See the “official website” for further details.
The scholarship is ongoing, so you can apply at any moment.