About the Scholarship: The American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship 2023/2024 provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students pursuing a degree in healthcare or education to receive financial assistance for their studies. The American Academy of CPR and First Aid, Inc., with its mission of “Teach How to Save a Life,” is dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of CPR training and assisting students in gaining the skills necessary to save lives.
Host Institution: Not Specified
Level of study: Not Specified
Field of Study: The scholarship is only available to students majoring in healthcare or education.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Also Check: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024 Application Form
The Scholarship is valued at $1,500 and is given out twice a year: once in the spring and once in the fall. Each $1,500 award will be given to a different student in order to maximize the scholarship’s impact, spread the word about the importance of first aid and CPR training, and share more stories from potential teachers and healthcare professionals.ScholarshipBoard
The American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship is given to future doctors, nurses, technicians, professors, and teachers of all areas of specialization with this scholarship.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Scholarship
- Any student currently enrolled in, or applying to enroll within the next academic year, in a degree program in the fields of healthcare or education, at an accredited U.S. university, is eligible to apply.
- You must provide your school GPA.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- We take a broad view of what counts as a “healthcare field,” and that can include students pursuing mental health degrees or occupations, as well as administrative and non-profit programs. Applicants will have the opportunity to make their case for why their chosen field of study can be classified as healthcare or education-focused as part of their essay.
- If you aren’t selected, that doesn’t mean we aren’t interested in your story — we still want to hear from you! Unsuccessful applicants may re-apply in subsequent scholarship rounds. Scholarships will only be awarded one time to each winner. Past winners are not eligible to apply again.American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship 2023/2024 – How to Apply
- Please do not send emails asking if your essay was received. Unless you receive a failure to deliver a message, then we have received your submission.
- Please read the full submission instructions before contacting us with questions related to the scholarship. If you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com
- Applicants will not be notified if they are not selected. Please do not email us asking if or when a winner has been selected. Winners are selected approximately 30 days after each scholarship deadline.
- Scholarship winners will need to submit a photocopy of a government-issued state identification card or driver’s license.
Also Check: Larry H Miller Scholarship 2024 – Apply Here
American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
Qualifying applicants will submit the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name, address, phone number, and email
- Your scholarship essay of between 750 and 1,000 words, explaining your career aspirations, how you plan to advance healthcare and/or education through your work, and what inspired you to commit yourself to this field. Your scholarship essay can be attached as a Word file, or linked as a Google Doc.
- Submit your essay before each deadline. Essays received after the deadline will not be considered.
- A copy of your most recent academic transcript to prove enrollment in a qualifying degree program from an accredited US institution.— or —
- A copy of your letter of acceptance, proving future enrollment in a qualifying degree program from accredited US institutions.
The American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. Scholarship application deadline for a fall scholarship is October 1st, 2023.
Apply here on the official website