About the Larry H. Miller Scholarship: The purpose of the Larry H. Miller Education Foundation is to provide educational assistance to certain children of full-time employees of the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies. The assistance can be used for undergraduate study at any accredited university, college, trade, or vocational school, with credit hours to be applied toward a bona fide degree or equivalent. Allowable expenses are limited to standard customary fees and books up to a set amount.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: University of Utah
Level of Study: The scholarship is open to post-high school education students
Read Also: Capital One Scholarship
Field of Study
Open to students pursuing an Associate’s Degree and a maximum of twelve semesters or eighteen quarters while pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
Number of Scholarship: Unspecified
The Larry H. Miller Scholarship is currently open to undergraduates and Postgraduates
Scholarship Value & Inclusions: Unspecified
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Read Also: SkillsUSA Scholarships
Eligibility and Other Details
- Scholarship funds are for post-high school education (up to a Bachelor’s degree) for children of full-time employees having continuous employment with the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies for at least two years prior to the date the school term begins at the institution the applicant is to attend. For purposes of determining whether the employee has been continuously employed for at least two years if the employee’s employment is terminated but the employee is then rehired by any entity within the Larry H. Miller Group of Companies, the Larry H. Miller Group’s rehire policy will be followed.Larry H Miller Scholarship
- The applicant must meet the minimum standards for admission to the educational institution the applicant is to attend.
- To be considered eligible for the scholarship as a child of a Larry H. Miller employee, the applicant must be under the age of 29, and be legally bound to the employee (in the instance that the child is not related by natural birth to the employee).
Read Also: USC Merit Scholarships College Confidential
- To be eligible for the scholarship, a recipient must be single at the time he/she enters the program. Should the recipient’s marital status change once admitted into the program, the recipient may continue receiving funding.
- To be and remain eligible for scholarship funds, a recipient must achieve a minimum of a cumulative 2.5 grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) at an institution of higher learning and provide proof to the Committee of fulfilling this requirement upon renewal.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship website
How to Apply For The Larry H. Miller Scholarship
- visit the scholarship website
- Fill in your personal information correctly
Contacts: Email Address/Phone number
Read Also: Viner Scholarship
The deadline for the Larry H. Miller Scholarship application is stated on the scholarship website which has given. Applications are to be submitted on or before July 2024.