About the Skoltech Scholarship – The Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia provides international students with free master’s degrees and PhD degree Scholarships. Participants worldwide can apply for these full free scholarships for Master’s Degree Programmes and PhD Degree Programmes.ScholarshipBoard
Skoltech (The Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology) is a Russian private graduate research institute based in the Skolkovo Innovation Centre near Moscow. Skoltech, which was founded in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), provides cutting-edge programs in a variety of science and technological sectors.
Host Institution: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Russia
Level of study: Masters and Ph.D.
Field of Study
For Masters Degree:
For Ph.D. Degree:
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Skoltech Scholarship Value/Inclusions
Skoltech Scholarships 2023-24 in Russia is a Full Free scholarship for international students. This free scholarship to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the Expenses, Not all, but most of the Expenses Such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
Target Group: The Skoltech Scholarship is open to all
Eligibility for the Skoltech Scholarship
- Both domestic and international students are eligible for this Skoltec scholarship.
- Those who have applied for Masters scholarship; applicants must hold a bachelor’s, specialist, or equivalent degree from an approved university.
- Those who have applied for the Ph.D. scholarship; applicants must have a master’s degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university. To be considered, applicants with bachelor’s or master’s degrees in humanities, social sciences, or business must have extensive training in the aforementioned fields.
- A TOEFL score of 80, a TOEFL iBT score of 450, and an IELTS score of 6 are required.
- There is no GRE requirement.
- If the candidate holds a university degree in English, a TOEFL or IELTS score is not necessary.
- If the candidate has finished a degree program at a university where English is the medium of instruction, he or she does not need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- A motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation or two reference letters.
- Your TOEFL or IELTS results if needed.
- Your Training certificate in the relevant field if needed.
Skoltech Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
Follow these procedures to apply for the Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia:
- Skoltech University and the scholarship program should be researched to ensure that they are a good fit for your academic and career aspirations.
- Examine the scholarship program’s eligibility requirements. Before applying, make sure you meet all of the prerequisites.
- Prepare your application papers, which may include transcripts, test results (such as the TOEFL or IELTS), letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and other supporting documents. To ensure that you supply all essential documents, carefully follow the application instructions.Skoltech Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form, Eligibility, How To Apply
- On the Skoltech website, fill out the online application form. You must establish an account and provide your personal and academic information.
- Please submit your application by the deadline. Verify that all essential documents have been uploaded and that your application is complete.
- Wait for Skoltech to make a decision on your application. Successful candidates will be offered admission and a scholarship.
The deadline for applying for the Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2023 for overseas students is July 10, 2023, for Masters Degree and July 3, 2023, for Ph.D. Degree. Check the Skoltech Scholarship official website for more details on the scholarship.