About the ALFALAH Scholarship – The ALFALAH Scholarship Scheme is a Pakistani initiative that provides financial support to underprivileged and bright students so that they can continue their studies without financial restraints. The ALFALAH Scholarship is dedicated to promoting education and producing leaders in a variety of fields who make a difference in the world. The scholarship is intended for Pakistani students and spans a range of educational levels.ScholarshipBoard
ALFALAH SCHOLARSHIP was established in 1998 because some concerned educators realized that a large number of potential and brilliant students had to discontinue their studies or that some students with exceptional academic records were unable to pursue higher education owing to financial constraints.
The Alfalah Scholarship Scheme is primarily intended to assist brilliant and deserving students in Pakistan. Instead of being tied to a certain host institution, this award benefits students from all around the country.
Level of study: Intermediate/FA FSc, DAE, Bachelor’s degree (BS)/Post Graduation, and Professional Degree
Field of Study
The scholarship is not limited to certain subjects of study but rather covers a wide range of disciplines based on educational level.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
ALFALAH Scholarship Value/Inclusions
The following are the values and inclusions for the ALFALAH Scholarship at various levels and fields of study:
- Intermediate – 40,000 for 2 years
- DAE – 40,000 for 3 years
- Under-Graduate – 65,000 for 2 years
- Master/BS Hons. – 70,000 for 4 years
- Engineering – 80,000 for 4 years
- Medical – 80,000 for 5 years
Note: the amounts are in Pakistani Rupee (PKR)
The ALFALAH Scholarship program is open to all Pakistani students with a household income of RS 25,000 or below.ALFALAH Scholarship 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, How To Apply
Eligibility for the ALFALAH Scholarship Program
- Scholarships are available for intermediate, DAE, and undergraduate students from all provinces of Pakistan, including Gilgit/Baltistan.
- Students enrolled in Government Institutes are eligible to apply.
- The institute must be registered with and recognized by the appropriate authorities/institutions.
- Students must have received at least 70% in Matric and 60% in Inter, DAE, and higher levels in their most recent board examination/university test.
- (Minority students with a minimum of 60% (Matric) and 55% (Inter, DAE, and above) are eligible to apply.)
- Students who are orphans
- Students from IDP camps and earthquake-affected places
- Families who are unfortunate or poor and are experiencing severe financial difficulty
However, the following are not eligible:
- Ph.D., M.Phil, LLM, Religious & Cultural studies
- Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual Universities
- Studying at Lavish Institutes
- Studying abroad
- Students who secured admission on Self-Finance Basis
- Students with Sound Financial position
- Those receiving scholarships from any other organization or Government
Requirements for Application
- Copy of one’s CNIC (if applicable).
- CNIC photocopy of the father/guardian.
- Photograph taken recently. (At least three months old)
- A photocopy of the most recent Electricity Bill.
- Copy of Father’s/Mother’s/Brother’s/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- All prior exam results should be photocopied.
- Photocopy of the last semester/year’s fee slip
- Genuine Certificate (Must include course start and end dates). The sample can be found on the Alfalah website and portal.
- Iqrar Nama (to be downloaded from the Alfalah website www.alfalahss.org or via the portal). Students of DAE, BS(Hons), Masters, MBBS, BSc Engineering, LLB, etc. will send the Iqrar Nama on stamp paper worth Rs. 50, dully attested by the Notary Public/Oath Commissioner as and when asked by the office, i.e., after approval of their application for grant of scholarship.
ALFALAH Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
- Click on the Apply Online option to apply
- Then, you print the hard copy and fill it with the right information just as your original documents
- Take the completed form to the head office of the institute of your choice (i.e. the institute where you earned your degree, whether matric, inter, or graduation) and have it attested to by either the head or principal of the institute.
- Attach all essential documents, including your CNIC, Domicile, and all Iqrar Nama, as well as any other important requirements specified in the application form.
- Send this form to the address of your concerned region via the post office.
Interested applicants for the ALFALAH Scholarship program are to send their documents before 31st October 2023 as the deadline date for submission of the applications is 31st October 2023.