About The Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program – Creative Biolabs, a leading custom service provider specializing in antibody production and engineering, is always delighted to encourage young and ambitious individuals in our area. Creative Biolabs is delighted to introduce the 2023 Scholarship Program, which will offer $1,000 to outstanding college student in order to further support their research and higher education in medical and science-related sectors.
Creative Biolabs, Inc., founded in 2005, is a life-science company that manufactures and supplies biotech products and services for early drug discovery and development, such as phage display libraries, phage display services, antibody sequencing, and antibody humanization. Customers include pharmaceutical corporations, academic institutions, government bodies, clinical research groups, and biotechnology firms.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Creative Biolabs
Level of study: Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. Degree
Field of Study
The field of study for the scholarship includes science-related fields such as Biology/Life Sciences, Psychology, Chemistry, and Medicine.
Number of Scholarships: The scholarship is awarded to just one (1) student.
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program Value/Inclusions
The Creative Biolabs Scholarship Award is $1,000 for an outstanding student.
Target Group: The scholarship is for all nationalities
Eligibility for the Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program
The Creative Biolabs scholarship is available worldwide. To be eligible for a scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled at an accredited college or university as a freshman, undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. student.
- Major in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or molecular biology.
- Earn a B (3.0 GPA) on your cumulative average.
The Creative Biolabs Selection Committee will carefully and fairly assess each submission in compliance with the following criteria:
- Academic ability: In addition to GPA, we consider your specific study plan.
- Leadership: The ability to organize and influence others both within and outside of the classroom.Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program 2023/2024 – Apply Here
- Social concerns: Active and meaningful participation in volunteer activities, community service, or other forms of public duty.
Creative Biolabs Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must download and complete the scholarship application form as well as the recommendation letter.
Then, under the subject “2023 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Application-Full Name,” applicants should email the following documents to email@example.com.
Any errors will result in an invalid application.
- The application form has been completed.
- Scholarship Application for Creative Biolabs in 2023
- a copy of the most recent transcript (official or unofficial).
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor, or community leader.
A written essay of 800-1,000 words or a PowerPoint presentation of 10-12 pages with full lecture notes must be completely unique and grammatically correct. You must choose one of the following topics:
- Overview of Clinical Applications of Oncolytic Viruses
- Novel Gene Delivery Systems for Gene Therapy
- Research Progress of mRNA Vaccine Delivery System
- Overview of Clinical Applications of Stem Cell Therapy
Visit the Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program official website for more information on the program.
The deadline for the Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program 2023/2024 is September 30, 2023.