About Winston Salem Foundation Scholarships: The Foundation offers scholarships for students according to varying criteria chosen by the donors who establish these funds. They also offer scholarships for graduating seniors attending a high school in Forsyth County, North Carolina. Some awards are one-time, while many are renewable for an additional three years. You can apply for most scholarships by completing the Foundation’s one-stop scholarship application, while other scholarships utilize their application process outside of the Foundation.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Winston-Salem Foundation
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study: The Winston-Salem Foundation offers scholarships for a wide range of fields of study.
Number of Scholarships: One award is offered annually.
The scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors who attend a Forsyth County high school and reside in the Winston-Salem Foundation service area.
Winston Salem Foundation Scholarship Value and Inclusions: $5,000
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Check Also: Thrive Scholarship Program 2023 Application
Eligibility for the Winston Salem Foundation Scholarships
- Students can qualify with a wide range of GPAs and interests, and they may be considering attending community colleges, colleges, and universities.
- To be considered for most scholarships, students must first submit their FAFSA. Students who can’t complete FAFSA (such as non-citizens without a green card or permanent status) can still apply through the scholarship portal.Winston Salem Foundation Scholarships 2023 Application
- After submitting FAFSA, students complete the one-stop scholarship application. Students are automatically considered for the scholarships they are eligible for—with just one application.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship website
How to Apply for the Winston Salem Foundation Scholarships
- For U.S. citizens, first, complete the FAFSA form at fafsa.gov. (For non-citizens, enter the WSF portal after January 1 and follow instructions.)
- Access the One-Stop Scholarship Application. You’ll create an online account you can access at any time, so you can save your work and return to it later.
- Complete the general application as well as any other recommended opportunities you are prompted to complete. Be sure to meet the firm deadlines listed above.
- Additional items you’ll need to have on hand to complete your application:
– FAFSA Submission Summary* after completing the FAFSA form (*the Summary may not be available until late January 2024)
high school grade transcript through the 11th grade for graduating high school seniors or college grade transcript for students who are already in college, whichever is the most recent.
Contact information for someone to provide a recommendation on your behalf
- Students are notified of awards for merit-based scholarships in May and need-based scholarships in July.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com (336) 725-2382
The deadline for the Winston Salem Foundation Scholarships 2023 application is March 15, 2023.