About the Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship: This scholarship is sponsored by Hyundai Motor America. The Hyundai Women in STEM Scholarship is for college women planning a career in STEM. These generous scholarships make everything “better,” including that tuition bill, for the lucky winners.ScholarshipBoard
Hyundai exists to create the most rewarding journey possible for everyone by investing in the future of women in STEM disciplines, who will help shape it. We can all look forward to a better tomorrow if we make big moves towards technology, sustainable mobility, and autonomy.
Check Also: Thrive Scholarship Program 2023 Application
Host Institution: Any accredited high school or college in the United States
Level of Study: The scholarship is offered to female high school seniors and college students who want to pursue a STEM degree.Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship 2023 Application
Field of Study: Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math-related fields of education.
Number of Scholarships: 5
Target Group: Females residing in the United States
Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship Values and Inclusions: $10,000 each will be awarded to female students.
Eligibility for the Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship
- Participants must be high school seniors or undergraduate students who are female.
- Must be the residence of the United States
- Desires to pursue a STEM-related field of education.
- Craft your essay on a Google Doc with your name and year in a university program at the top (2022 graduating high school seniors allowed!)
- Submit your application through the online form and remember to include a link to your essay.
Check Also: John Lennon Scholarship 2024 Application
How to Apply for the Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship
- Click on the Link
- Write an essay of 500 words or more on what ways you think the future of mobility can be improved to better serve communities and enhance the quality of life through STEM-related solutions.
Contact: Not stated
The deadline for the Hyundai Women in Stem Scholarship is June 30, 2023. For more details about the scholarship, visit the scholarship’s official website.