About the Delta Gamma Scholarships: The Delta Gamma Undergraduate Merit-Based Scholarship grants undergraduate financial aid to Delta Gamma sorority members who have made substantial contributions to both their chapter and their institution.ScholarshipBoard
The primary purpose of Delta Gamma scholarships is to foster high ideals of friendship, promote educational and cultural interests, create a true sense of social responsibility, and develop the finest character qualities. Delta Gamma has one of the strongest and most respected academic assistance programs in the fraternity/sorority community. We continue to be a leader in supporting our members through scholarships for undergraduate study and fellowships for graduate study.
Host Institution: Not Specified
Level of Study: Graduate, Professional Degrees
Field of Study
The Delta Gamma Foundation scholarships are open to members studying in various academic disciplines and fields.Delta Gamma Scholarships 2024 Application, Eligibility, How To Apply
Number of Scholarships: 140 college campuses in the United States and Canada each year
Target Groups: Collegiate members of Delta Gamma Fraternity
Check Also: Catching The Dream Scholarships 2023 Application
Delta Gamma Scholarships Value and Inclusions
Delta Gamma offers over $250,000 in scholarships and fellowships for a minimum of $5,000 a year. In the 2020–2021 fiscal year, the Foundation awarded 62 Service for Sight grants totaling $355,000 to national organisations to fund programs benefiting the blind and visually impaired community.
Eligibility for the Delta Gamma Scholarships
- Applicants must be current, initiated undergraduate members of Delta Gamma Fraternity who are in good standing.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of coursework to apply (sophomore, junior, or senior status)
- Applicants must have proven financial need and student loan debt.
- Applicants must include an unofficial transcript showing they have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
- Applicants must have accepted need-based financial aid from their college or university.
Application Portal: https://www.deltagamma.org/foundation/applications/
How to Apply for the Delta Gamma Scholarships
- Write an essay explaining your financial needs.
- Add a copy of any financial aid award letters given to you by your school for the current academic year.
- These letters will be uploaded to your SmarterSelect application. Please ensure all documents have your name, current academic year, and requested information.
- A recommendation from your Advisory Team Chairman (ATC) signifying that you are in both academic and financial good standing with your chapter.
- The recommendation will be filed electronically using the form in SmarterSelect.
Check Also: Islamic Scholarship Fund 2024 Application
The deadline for the Delta Gamma Scholarships 2024 application is March 1, 2024.