About the Jindal School of Management (JSOM) Scholarship: Jindal School of Management (JSOM) scholarships are offered to students who have taken fresh admissions to the university, and admissions will be granted based on merit. The Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas invites applications for the JSOM Graduate Scholarship 2023-2024. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the studies of deserving students. Selected students can get several lucrative benefits from general scholarships and donor scholarships.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: the University of Texas, Jindal School
Level of Study: Undergraduate Scholarship
Field of Study: Full-time MBA Cohort students are automatically considered for this scholarship upon program application completion.
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
The scholarship is available to new incoming students who are in financial need in the spring and autumn semesters, as well as continuing students just before the start of each semester.
Scholarship Value and Inclusions: The students selected for the General Scholarship will receive USD 1,000 towards tuition fees
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Eligibility for the Jindal School Of Management Scholarship
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Apply for admission or be a current student at Naveen Jindal School of Management at the University of Texas at Dallas
- Not be a student of MS in Finance Cohort, MS in Accounting Cohort, MS in Financial Engineering and Risk Management, MS in Business Analytics Cohort, or any other Executive program
- Plan participants must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 during the academic year for which the grant is advertised.Jindal School Of Management (JSOM) Scholarship 2023 Application
- Understudies from all over the world who win a $1,000 award in the fall and spring semesters may be eligible for in-state tuition for two semesters that academic year.
- If a grant applicant fails to meet the grant’s prerequisites or models, the program may be cancelled.
- The scholarship is neither transferable nor adaptable.
- The scheme is limited in scope and cannot be combined or stacked with other JSOM awards.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the Scholarship Application Portal, or the official website by clicking the link below
Check Also: 20 Tips on How to Get a Scholarship Easily
How to Apply for the Jindal School Of Management Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to open the scholarship application page.
Step 2: Log in or register with a NetID and password.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-883-2911
The Jindal School of Management (JSOM) scholarship application deadline is May 1, 2023.