About the Berry College Scholarships: The Berry College Scholarship has a competitive merit-based scholarship program for entering freshmen (including domestic and international students). These scholarships are offered automatically to students who qualify based on their secondary school transcripts and SAT or ACT scores.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Berry College
Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
Field of Study: Not specified
Number of Scholarship: 4
This award is available for U.S. undergraduate students who plan to attend Berry College in Georgia. Students must be high school seniors or older and be unmarried at the time of application.Berry College Scholarships 2024 Application, Eligibility, How To Apply
Berry College Scholarships Scholarship Value and Inclusions
Berry College offers a range of scholarship values based on academic credentials. The highest academic scholarships provide full tuition, valued at over $40,000 per year. Other awards range from $5,000 per year to over $20,000 per year. Competitive scholarships have varying award amounts up to full tuition.
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Eligibility for the Berry College Scholarships
- A student who graduated from an ineligible high school or completes a home study program in Georgia may receive the HOPE Scholarship retroactively for his or her freshman year of college if he or she earns a 3.0 cumulative postsecondary grade point average after attempting 30 semester or 45 quarter hours of college degree-level credit.
- Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents must reside in the U.S., attend a participating school in the U.S., apply with a creditworthy cosigner (who must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident), and provide an unexpired government-issued photo ID to verify their identity. Applications are subject to a requested minimum loan amount of $1,000. Current credit and other eligibility criteria apply.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship’s official website
How to apply for the Berry College Scholarships
- Visit the scholarship application portal
- Application form
- Recommendation letters (3)
- Personal statement
- Berry College admissions app
- Interview (semi-finalists only)
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: firstname.lastname@example.org, 706.238.7981
The deadline for submission of the Berry College scholarship application is December 1, 2023.