About the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund: Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund is a national organization that provides scholarships and support for low-income women 35 and older to build better lives through college completion. Rankin was a proponent of women’s rights and was the first woman elected to the United States Congress in 1916. Jeannette Rankin’s scholars demonstrate incredible spirit and persistence in conquering poverty through higher education.Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund 2023 Application
Host Institution: Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
Level of Study: Technical or Vocational Education, Associate’s Degree, First Bachelor’s Degree
Field of Study
The Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship does not limit the scope of the investigation. Recipients can pursue undergraduate studies, vocational training, or technical courses in a variety of fields.
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
The award is intended for women over the age of 35. It is aimed at low-income women seeking a college education, vocational training, or technical education.ScholarshipBoard
Jeannette Rankin’s Women’s Scholarship Values and Inclusions
The scholarship is worth $2000 and provides financial assistance for tuition, books, transportation, childcare, and other living expenses.
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Eligibility for the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship
An applicant for a JRF scholarship must be:
- Identify as a woman, age 35 or older
- Financial need (based on income guidelines listed below)
- A U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree
- Enrolled in or accepted by a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution
- Application form required
- Transcript required
- Financial analysis required
- Recommendations or references required
- Special requirements exist (These are specified in text.)
- Resume Required
- Acceptance Letter
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship website
How to Apply for the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship
- Submit a well-written essay: Applicants must submit a well-written essay that is free of grammatical and punctuation issues. A single blunder could result in your application being rejected.
- Include two recommendation letters: Applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation. These will be used to assess their personality, qualifications, and talents.
- Provide a personal statement: In addition to their applications, applicants must provide a personal statement. The forms can be found on the Jeannette Rankin Foundation’s website.
- Submit proof of acceptance or enrollment: Applicants must include proof of acceptance or enrollment with their application form. This is essential.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: firstname.lastname@example.org,706-208-1211
The deadline for the submission of the Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund application is February 18, 2023.