About the REZVAN Foundation Scholarship: The REZVAN Foundation Scholarship is a program aimed at assisting excellent students who have been raised in foster care, are state wards, or have been homeless in their scholastic pursuits. The award is named after Dr. Ahmad Rezvan, who was dedicated to assisting poor youngsters in achieving their educational goals. The Rezvan Foundation supports the higher education pursuits of exceptional, against-all-odds students who have spent time in foster care.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Any accredited university or college
Level of Study: Masters and Ph.D. Degrees
Field of Study
REZVAN Foundation Scholarship recipients often have the freedom to pursue studies in any field of their choice at an authorized college or university.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Nationals from developing countries are eligible for the scholarship provided they hold an undergraduate degree with excellent grades.
REZVAN Foundation Scholarship Values and Inclusions
The Foundation provides ongoing mentorship and scholarship funding for full tuition of up to $100,000 over the course of four years for each awardee. This funding applies to both taught Master’s degrees as well as research-based doctoral degrees. In addition, the scholarship provides monthly stipends towards living expenses in London for the entire program duration. It also pays for the visa application fees, return airfare, and health insurance premiums.
Acceptance Rate: Not Stated
Eligibility for the REZVAN Foundation Scholarship
To be qualified for the scholarship, the student must be:
- a minor now or formerly in foster care
- a U.S. resident
- currently enrolled in an accredited high school
- has a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- has submitted applications to one or more four-year accredited universities
- has no disciplinary record (academic or criminal)
- can demonstrate a significant financial need at the time of acceptance
- has applied for FAFSA and a minimum of two other scholarships
- has a determinable desire to ‘pay it forward’ and be of service to others
Application Portal: rezvanfoundation.org
REZVAN Foundation Scholarship Step-By-Step Application Guide
To apply for the scholarship, eligible graduate school applicants need to send their documents and credentials either via email or mail. The list of required documents includes:
- a CVREZVAN Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application, Eligibility, How To Apply
- an undergraduate transcript,
- a valid English proficiency scorecard like IELTS,
- an acceptance letter from the institute,
- two reference letters,
- and a 500-word personal essay outlining their motivation and objectives.
Moreover, shortlisted applicants must provide verified proof of family income documents at a later stage.
The deadline for the submission of the REZVAN Foundation scholarship application is March 31, 2023.
Contact: email@example.com or (408) 840-3061