About the Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship: The Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) offers a scholarship program for students on the autism spectrum in addition to grant opportunities for professionals in the field of applied autism research. OAR’s scholarship program provides $3,000 scholarships to students across the autism spectrum who will be pursuing post-secondary education during the academic year.
Host Institution: Organisation for Autism Research (OAR)
Check Also: John Lennon Scholarship 2024 Application
Level of Study: The scholarship is currently open to post-secondary, undergraduate education-qualified individuals with an autism spectrum diagnosis.ScholarshipBoard
Field of Study
Currently open to students who are pursuing full-time, post-secondary, undergraduate education, or vocational-technical training in any of the following:
- Four-year undergraduate college or university
- Trade, Technical or Vocational school
- Cooperative life skills programs
Number of Scholarship: 33
U.S. undergraduate students who have been diagnosed with autism (based on DSM-IV or V criteria) and are pursuing full-time, post-secondary, undergraduate education in the United States.
Scholarship Value and Inclusions: $3,000
Acceptance rate: 600 applications
Eligibility for the Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship
- The scholarship program is intended for students with an autism spectrum diagnosis who are pursuing undergraduate education at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States. Graduate and postgraduate students are not eligible for these scholarship opportunities.Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship Program 2023
- Qualifying students must be enrolled on a full-time basis. Past Schwallie or Hussman recipients are ineligible to apply for another scholarship. Any student with an autism spectrum diagnosis is invited to apply, so long as they are attending a four-year college or university, a two-year college, a life skills program, or a trade, technical, or vocational school.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship’s official website
Check Also: Catching The Dream Scholarships 2023 Application
How to Apply for the Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship
- Visit the official website
- Fill in the required information
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-243-3466
The deadline for the Organisation for Autism Research (OAR) Scholarship Program 2023 is April 24, 2023.