About the DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship: The attorneys at DRK Attorneys created a new $1,000 scholarship to support one recipient’s academic dreams. In its first year, the firm awarded the scholarship to Lacey B., who attends college in Phoenix, where she is studying elementary education and special education.ScholarshipBoard
The scholarship is available for colleges in the United States, but no specific host institutions are mentioned, implying that it is open to any authorized colleges and universities in the United States.
Level of Study: College Scholarship
Field of Study
The scholarship does not mention any subject or level of study restrictions, meaning that it is open to students from all academic disciplines and degrees of higher education.
Number of Scholarships: Not stated
Target Groups: Students entering or enrolled at a college in the United States
DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship Value and Inclusions
The DeLuca, Ricciuti, and Konieczka Attorney’s Scholarship is to be used exclusively for tuition. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s university or other school to cover these expenses. Recipients are expected to submit receipts according to IRS regulations.
Check Also: John Lennon Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship
- The applicant is currently enrolled at or accepted to a college in Pennsylvania (community, technical, undergraduate, or postgraduate)
- The applicant demonstrates academic achievement as reflected by a cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA in either high school or undergraduate transcripts
- The applicant is willing to share his or her story with the general public. If an applicant wishes to remain anonymous, all efforts will be made to withhold the applicant’s identity and protect his or her anonymity.DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship 2023 Application
- Application Form
- Personal Essay
- Academic and Work Samples
- Documentation of Mental Illness
Application Portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for the DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship
- Download the form
- Fill in the required information
- Write a 1-3 page typed essay about your life with mental illness, the struggles you’ve encountered, and how you’ve overcome them
- Submit official copies of high school or undergrad college transcripts for all schools attended
- Submit Proof of Legal Residency in the U.S. (i.e. a birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.) to the email address above.
Check Also: Catching The Dream Scholarships 2023 Application
The deadline for the DRK Attorneys Mental Illness Scholarship 2023 application is July 2023.