About the Veneto Regional Scholarship: The Veneto Regional Scholarship in Italy is one of several regional financial initiatives designed to assist students studying or planning to study in the Veneto area. This scholarship programme is typically directed at university students and is organised in partnership with educational institutions by regional administrations.ScholarshipBoard
International students interested in studying in Italy can apply for Regione Veneto Scholarships at the University of Padua. The University of Padua provides financial assistance to economically disadvantaged students, both Italian and international. This assistance is made available by Veneto Region funds. This initiative intends to help low-income students who want to further their education. The University of Padua hopes that by providing this financial aid, it will encourage equal access to education and provide opportunities for brilliant students from varied backgrounds to achieve their academic goals.
Host Institution: University of Padova, Italy
Level of study: Bachelor’s, Single-cycle, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs
Field of Study
Scholarships are typically intended to assist students in a variety of academic disciplines. These scholarships are typically not restricted to certain disciplines but rather are meant to support students in a variety of fields of study offered by the Veneto region’s universities.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Veneto Regional Scholarship Value/Inclusions
- Regione Veneto scholarships provide much-needed financial assistance to students from low-income families, allowing them to attend the University of Padua.
- This financial support pays for tuition and other educational expenditures, relieving students of the burden of exorbitant costs.
- By focusing on economically disadvantaged students, the scholarships promote equal access to education.
- Scholarships are provided for both Italian and international students, allowing them to be more inclusive and supportive of a heterogeneous academic environment.
- Scholarships are given based on merit to recognise and encourage students who have shown exceptional academic success and promise.
- The scholarships provide financial aid to international students while also making it easier for them to comply with Italian visa regulations.
- This scholarship in Italy allows international students to study and live in a European country while gaining valuable experience.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to both Italian and international students who are willing to study at the university.
Eligibility for the Veneto Regional Scholarship, University of Padua
- Applicants must have a family income of less than €26,306.25 (ISEE) or €40,031.27 (ISPE). This guarantees that the scholarship is directed at economically disadvantaged students who require financial aid to further their education.
- Applicants must have been accepted into one of the University of Padua’s degree programmes or Ph.D. programmes.
- Students must meet the requirements for getting an Italian visa. This is especially significant for international students because it secures their legal right to study in Italy.
- Applicants must not be the recipients of any other national or international scholarship or grant. This criterion ensures that the scholarship is geared towards students who do not have other sources of financial assistance for their studies.
- Scholarship candidates must meet the merit standards as well as any further requirements.
- A copy of a valid ID card
- A passport-size photo in JPG format
- A comprehensive CV detailing the academic and professional background
- Relevant academic documents
Veneto Regional Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
- The application can be completed online by going to the applicant’s own Uniweb profile and accessing the “Richiesta di agevolazioni – Application for benefits” form.
- Candidates must first enroll in degree coursework at the university before applying for the opportunity.Veneto Regional Scholarship 2024 Application, Eligibility, Deadline, How to Apply
- To be eligible for the award, applicants must hold a previous degree certificate.
- The university requires all supporting documents to be provided before the deadline.
- If the applicant’s education was not conducted in English, they would be required to demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency.
The deadline for applying for the Veneto Regional Scholarship at the University of Padua is October 2, 2023. For more details on the scholarship, visit the official website.