About the Questbridge Scholarship – QuestBridge is a non-profit organization that connects high-achieving, low-income kids with top universities and other educational opportunities. The QuestBridge scholarship has two forms; the Matching Scholarship and the Promise Scholarship. The National College Match, one of QuestBridge’s most well-known programs, assists outstanding low-income high school seniors in gaining admission and full four-year scholarships to some of the nation’s most prestigious universities.ScholarshipBoard
QuestBridge collaborates with a number of prestigious colleges and universities in the United States. These organizations work with QuestBridge to grant complete four-year scholarships to deserving low-income students. The QuestBridge scholarship partners up with 40 prestigious colleges and universities in the U.S..
Level of study: Undergraduate
Field of Study
The QuestBridge scholarship is not restricted to a certain subject of study. It is instead intended to assist high-achieving, low-income kids in gaining admission to some of the greatest schools and universities in the United States. Students who are accepted into a QuestBridge partner college or university can generally pursue any subject of study offered by that institution.
Number of scholarships
- For the Matching Scholarships (150),
- For the Promise Scholarship (5)
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
QuestBridge Scholarship Value/Inclusions
QuestBridge scholarships will provide the following benefits to the recipient:
The scholarship pays for the entire cost of attendance at each college, including tuition, housing and board, travel expenses, and books and supplies, with no parental contribution or student loans.
- High-achieving high school seniors with a great academic record and severe financial need (usually from families earning less than $65,000 per year for a family of four).
- Students who qualify for free or reduced lunch at school
Eligibility For The QuestBridge Scholarship
To be eligible for QuestBridge scholarships, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: USA (U.S. citizen or permanent resident or a high school student, regardless of citizenship, attending high school in the U.S.)
- Primarily A’s in the most challenging courses available (usually including Honors, AP, or IB level courses)QuestBridge Scholarship 2023 Application, Eligibility, How To Apply
- SAT or PSAT
- ACT composite
- Evidence of strong writing ability, intellectual spark, and determination through essays and recommendation letters.
QuestBridge Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
or students, the QuestBridge Process consists of a few steps, and they are as follows:
- Determine your financial eligibility for QuestBridge.
- Determine your academic eligibility for QuestBridge.
- Finish your QuestBridge application.
- Fill up and return your Match Rankings and Match Agreement Form.
- National College Match’s online application, which includes two essays and short answer questions
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers in core academic subjects
- A Secondary School Report from your high school counselor
- A School Profile (optional but recommended)
- A high school transcript
- Any standardised test scores. SAT and ACT test scores are highly recommended.
The deadline for the QuestBridge Scholarship is September 26, 2023. For more information on the scholarship, check the Official Website.