About the Radboud University Scholarship – The Radboud Scholarship Programme is an extremely competitive scholarship programme. It provides a scholarship for a full English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree to talented, highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding academic results.ScholarshipBoard
Radboud University in Nijmegen, the Netherlands, provides overseas students with the Radboud Scholarship Programme. This scholarship is intended for a small number of talented prospective non-EEA (European Economic Area) students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree at Radboud University.
Host Institution: Radboud University in The Netherlands
Level of study: Masters Degree Programme (with the exception of Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs and joint-degree Master’s programmes)
Field of Study
The Radboud University scholarship programme is open to all English-taught Master’s programmes. These Master’s programmes at the university include a wide range of disciplines.
Number of Scholarships
A maximum of 28 Radboud Scholarships are available. They are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Arts (2)
- Faculty of Law (5)
- Nijmegen School of Management (4)
- Faculty of Philosophy
- Theology and Religious Studies (2)
- Faculty of Science (11)
- Faculty of Social Sciences (4)
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Radboud University Scholarship Values/Inclusions
If you are awarded the Radboud Scholarship, your tuition price will be reduced to € 2,530 if you receive a partial scholarship. For example, in 2024/2025, a grant holder will pay a tuition cost of €2,530 rather than €17,000.
The scholarships also cover visas, residence permits, health insurance, and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands.
If you are chosen as a scholarship recipient and are enrolled in a two-year Master’s degree, you must have completed all courses in the first year to be eligible for the grant again in the second year.Radboud University Scholarship 2024 Application – How To Apply
Target Group: The Radboud University Scholarship is open to all Non-EU/EEA International Students.
Eligibility for the Radboud University Scholarship Program
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible. You must have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- For other reasons, you are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee.
- Have (will acquire) a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands, no degrees obtained in the Netherlands, and no previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excepted, providing they are part of the bachelor degree obtained outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language competency criteria for your preferred Master’s programme.
- As mentioned in the formal letter of admission, you have been completely admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme beginning 1 September 2024.
- Are you able to meet the requirements for acquiring a visa to the Netherlands?
- Are registered as a full-time student at Radboud University for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the funding will be awarded
Radboud University Scholarship Step-by-Step Application Guide
You can apply by mentioning that you want to apply for a Radboud Scholarship during your application for admission to a Master’s programme via the OSIRIS Application System. After that, you will be asked to upload three extra documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
The scholarship selection procedure and admission to the Master’s course are two different processes. Entrance to the Master’s programme does not imply scholarship selection. It is not feasible to apply for the full scholarship separately, but when you apply for RSP in Osiris, you apply for both the full and partial scholarship. This implies that if you are chosen for the Radboud Scholarship Programme, you will be informed whether you have been awarded a full or partial scholarship.
For more details on the scholarship program, check the Radboud University Scholarship program official website.
The deadline for the Radboud University Scholarship program application is January 31, 2024.