About The OFS Scholarship: The Office for Students (OFS) scholarships, supported by the Office for Students, aim to boost the number of traditionally underrepresented groups in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI). They are worth £10,000 per successful application and will be used to cover training expenses and equipment. Scholarships are consequently available to assist students from various underrepresented groups in accessing and completing these courses.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: The Office for Students (OFS)
Level of study: Masters Degree
Check Also: Jim Ovia Scholarship For Undergraduate 2023/2024
Field of Study
The following fields of study are covered by the scholarship:
- MSc Applied Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Applied Data Science
Anyone who meets the entry requirements of a participating university is eligible to enroll in courses.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
OFS Scholarship Value and Inclusions
- Students who successfully apply for a scholarship will receive £10,000 to help with the cost of course fees, and associated costs such as living costs, childcare, and transport.
- Scholarships should be paid out in regular intervals across the duration of the course.
- You may be eligible to apply for a government loan that will need to be repaid.
- Universities may also offer other bursaries or financial support for students.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to women, black students, disabled students, and students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds.
Eligibility for the OFS Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship program, applicants must be:
- A woman
- A black student
- A disabled student
- Students from lower socioeconomic backgrounds to study artificial intelligence (AI) and data science postgraduate programs
- Students who have UK nationality or residency status.
- students who meet the residency and nationality criteria to be eligible to apply for a Postgraduate Master’s loan.OFS Scholarship For MSc Data Science 2024
- Before applying for this scholarship, students must have filed a study application for one of the above-mentioned approved courses at an accredited university. If you apply for the scholarship without submitting a study application for one of the above-mentioned approved courses, your application will be useless.
Step-by-Step Application Guide for the OFS Scholarship
- Before you apply for a scholarship, you must first apply for and be accepted into your desired degree. Universities will determine their course entry requirements and application dates, so you should contact the university you want to apply to for more information.
- The Office for Students does not actively oversee the scholarship allocation process.
- The application and selection process will be determined by universities, and successful students will receive scholarship payments.
- Scholarships are awarded directly to the university or college and cannot be transferred to a study at another university, even if that university is financed by this program.
- If you choose to transfer to another university within the curriculum, you must reapply for a scholarship at that university.
- Please check the university’s website for more information.
Official Scholarship Website: Office for Students (OFS) scholarships
The deadline for the Office for Students (OFS) scholarships in 2024 varies as it is determined by the school you are applying to. Check the university’s website for more information.