By reading through this post, you would not only learn how to download the WAEC CASS Software but also you would be guided on how to set it up.
Ok, if you’re new to these, let me brief you a bit and not assume you know it all. WAEC means West African Examination Council. And CASS, Continuous Assessment Score.
So what has it got to do with me?
If you run a Cyber Cafe or you register WAEC Candidates, then you are on a better edge of knowing the benefits of this software. But if you don’t, then hang around as I lead you on.
The WAEC Board makes regular updates on their website to add and modify the features of previously existing files. This includes the updated Continuous Assessment Score Software which can be used for Offline Registration. It is available in a downloadable format for ready use on your Computers and Laptops.
Like I said earlier, I would be guiding you on what this software is used for
The WAEC CASS offline Software is a program created by WAEC used by Schools, Cyber Cafe, WAEC Registration Centres, and offices. With this Software, these users can easily upload the scores of students in their SSII &SS3 Continuous Assessment.
WAEC Candidates cannot successfully register for their examinations without forwarding their CASS. Unlike other files, this one has to verify and passed through some processes to validate its originality.
Below are the links for the setup and execution of the program.
Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4.0 (Offline Installer).exe;
Crystal Report Runtime version 13.0.9 (32-bit).msi;
WAECCASS Offline Version 2.3.msi;
Before you leave this page and jump into those links, you would need the following to download and access the software.
- A Computer: Version Microsoft Windows XP or higher, storage space of 512MB RAM and 40GB HDD.
- CDROM Drive or USB Port to facilitate the installation process.
- If you don’t have the item listed in (3) above, then you can make use of a stable internet connection to enable you to download the software from the official WAEC website.
If you had the program previously but would like to back up your files, then continue reading.
- Go to the older version of the software, or the program you were formerly using.
Click on Backup Entire Database, to make a backup of your CASS Data.
- Copy the already backed up file into a new folder on your computer
- Uninstall the old version of the WAEC CASS and proceed to install the new one
4.Visit https://waecinternational.org/cass/downloads); to access the latest version
- Click on the newly installed application. You would be prompted to restore from a backup; select the Yes button. A page will be displayed where you can find the backup copy you made earlier.
- You will be notified with a pop-up message once your data has been completely restored and backed up.
You can also choose to restore, back up, or change your login details including your password.
Hope you found this article helpful. Hang around to enjoy some of our other interesting articles. Feel free to let us in on your concerns and questions in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply