About the Honour Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship: This scholarship seeks to reward an ambitious undergraduate student who has performed academically and holistically at a superior rate. It offers scholarships to active members of the organization to pursue undergraduate courses in all related fields of study. The scholarships are entirely merit-based, and the undergraduate achiever scholarship selection method differs from other scholarships in that candidates are chosen based on GPA, honours and awards, leadership positions, community service, and other factors.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Multiple Universities
Level of Study: Undergraduate
Field of Study: Any Field of study
Check Also: Brockman Foundation Scholarship 2024 Application
Number of Scholarships: One recipient per month
The scholarship is open for high school seniors who are active members of the National Honour Society (NHS).Honour Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship 2024
Honor Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship Value and Inclusions
Over $200,000 has been budgeted for 2024 scholarships, along with Vault.com career guides, test prep discounts, a Restaurant.com gift certificate valid at 18,000 restaurants nationwide, members-only networking, travel, and educational tools, and events.
Acceptance Rate: Not Specified
Eligibility for the Honor Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship
- The applicant must be an active Honor Society member.
- Members must complete their Honor Society profile and upload a headshot to their profile.
- The applicant must be comfortable giving a video and written testimonial about their program and the scholarship.
- Provide an up-to-date summary of your academic performance and awards
- Submit a copy of your current transcript and GPA
- Write about the relevance of your study to your life, not more than 500 years
- A written summary of your present academic program and achievements to date, including academic, professional, personal, honors, and awards.
- Members must complete their HonorSociety.org profile with a score of 70% or higher and attach a headshot.
The percentage completion can be seen on the website’s homepage.
- Up to 500 words outlining the candidate’s studies’ relevance to their life or aspirations.
- Applicants must submit their current GPA and a copy of their most recent transcript; an unofficial transcript may also be submitted, but the selected scholar will be required to submit an official transcript before the scholarship can be disbursed.
Application Portal: Applicants can register through the link below; https://www.honorsociety.org/undergraduate-achiever-scholarship
How to Apply for the Honor Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship
- Visit the application portal
- Read the instructions
- As a member of honorsociety.org, login to your account to view the form
- Non-members should register to access the form
- Fill in the required information
- Submit official transcript before disbursement of scholarship is done
- Feel free to apply with an updated application after 3 or more months of initial submission.
Contact: (866) 313-6311
The deadline for the Honor Society Undergraduate Achiever Scholarship 2024 is December 14, 2023. Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.