About the Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) Scholarship: The Mountain View Electric Association Scholarship gives financial help to entering freshmen at Colorado colleges and universities whose families have Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) electric service. Scholarships will be given to students planning to attend accredited colleges, universities, junior colleges, or community colleges. The recipients are chosen through a computerized, random selection procedure.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Colleges and universities
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study
The Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) Scholarship is open to students pursuing various fields of study.
Number of Scholarships: 20 scholarships
Target Group: Graduating high school students and non-traditional students.
Mountain View Electric Association Scholarship Value and Inclusions
MVEA will award one, $1,000 vocational or technical scholarship to a student entering an occupational training program of two years or less at an accredited vocational or technical school, community college, or junior college. The award amount will be paid in full during the student’s first semester in college. The award will be paid jointly to the student and the school the student attends.Mountain View Electric Association (MVEA) Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the Mountain View Electric Association Scholarship
- The student must be classified as a full-time student and confirmation of enrollment is required
- The applicant’s parents or legal guardians must be currently receiving electric service from MVEA.
- The applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- The applicant must have achieved an ACT Score of at least 22 or a combined SAT
A score of at least 1,000. Include a copy of the ACT and/or SAT scores with the transcript and application, if available.
- The applicant must use the MVEA scholarship form.
- A high school transcript must accompany the application.
Application Portal: http://www.mvea.coop/
How to apply for the Mountain View Electric Association Scholarship
- Click on the form provided by Mvea
- Fill in the required information
The Mountain View Electric Association scholarships are available from August 1, 2023, to February 28, 2024.