About the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship: The Islamic University Madinah Scholarship provides complete funding for international students. This scholarship only applies to undergraduate or master’s programs.
This is a public university and one of the leading universities in Saudi Arabia, offering a limited number of undergraduate and master’s programs. The university was founded in 1961 and has since established itself in the field of Islamic and Arabic studies. It is only open to Muslim students from all over the world.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Level of study: Bachelor and Masters Degree
Check Also: OPM Overseas Scholarship 2024 Application
Field of Study
Courses Offered: This scholarship covers the following bachelor courses:
- Mechanical engineering
The following master’s courses are accessible through this scholarship and those specialties include:
- Renewable energy
- Technology management
- Mechatronics and robotics
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Check Also: Qatar University Scholarship 2024 Application
Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship Values and Inclusions
The Islamic University Madinah Scholarship will include the following benefits:
- A free plane ticket upon entrance, as well as one at the end of each academic year, subject to certain conditions.
- A monthly allowance.
- An additional allowance for pupils who achieve the level of excellence.
- Non-married students can stay for free in furnished rooms.
- The meals at the campus restaurant are available for a nominal monthly cost.
- The university hospital provides quality healthcare.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regularly scheduled ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) journeys.
- Use the university’s social, training, and sporting facilities.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to domestic and international students
Check Also: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship
To qualify for the Islamic University Madinah Scholarship, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- The required language is English.
- Eligible Countries: All international countries.
- Applicants must be foreign (Muslim) males with good conduct.
- Students must have a high school education (12 years) or comparable education to meet undergraduate requirements.
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degrees or 16 years of study at the time of applying for a Master’s degree with a 3.75 out of 5 GPA.Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship 2024 Application
- Should have strong physical and medical health.
- Applicants for undergraduate degrees must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Students must be interested in completing their bachelor’s degrees and following the university’s rules and regulations.
- Language Test for Master: Applicants from Gulf Countries must achieve a minimum score of (65) on the Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (QIYAS) and have not graduated more than five years ago. The applicant from outside Saudi Arabia must score at least (130) on the GRE (quantitative section) and have completed their degree within the last two years. The applicant must have a TOEFL-PBT or equivalent score of 450 and have graduated within the last two years. The Faculty Council has the authority to exempt this condition.
Step-by-Step Application Guide for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship
- All applications for the Islamic University of Madinah Scholarship for International Students 2023 in Saudi Arabia must be submitted through the Online Application Portal HERE.
- The applicant must attach any documents in Arabic or English language to their original form (color, black, and white are not accepted).
- If an applicant is admitted, he must bring his original documents, which have been attested by the Saudi Embassy. If there is no Saudi Embassy in his country, his documents should be attested by a university-approved institution.
- All information submitted must conform to what is attested on the applicant’s document (such as name, date of birth, place of birth, and so on), as no justification will be accepted for errors made when filling out the application.
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Certificate (for Master)
- Testimony of Conduct.
- Birth Certificate.
- Passport (where applicable).
- Identity Card (where applicable).
- Documents Must be Translated into English or Arabic
To learn more about the scholarship, please visit the official website.
The application deadline for the Islamic University of Madinah scholarship for overseas students 2024 is July 31, 2024.