About the Qatar University Scholarship: Qatar University provides a diverse range of scholarship recipients each academic year in order to attract highly qualified and talented students. Scholarships are provided based on academic performance and talent.
This scholarship is extremely competitive and completely sponsored. It is open to international students with superior academic achievement who want to enroll in an undergraduate program. The applicant is required to apply for this scholarship during the specified application period.ScholarshipBoard
Check Also: Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2024 Application
Host Institution: Qatar University, Qatar
Level of study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study: The scholarship is open to various fields of study.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Qatar University Scholarship Values and Inclusions
Successful candidates will receive the following:
- Exemption from tuition fees
- Exemption from textbook fees
- 500 QR monthly salary
- Student housing (two students per room) including transportation to/from campus.
- Annual round trip air fare ticket
- Residence permit under QU sponsorship
Target Group: International students of outstanding academic performance
Eligibility for the Qatar University Scholarship
- The applicant must have a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- A minimum high school average of 95%.
- Applicant must receive the final acceptance in the university.
- The applicant must meet the admission requirements for the college that they applied to.
- The scholarship should be utilized starting from the semester in which the scholarship was awarded. The start of the study can be postponed for one semester, if necessary, conditional of approval of the scholarship committee. If the student does not pass his/her first semester, the scholarship will be canceled and the student will be informed by QU email.
- Applicant must have a good reputation.Qatar University Scholarship 2024 Application
- Applicant should not get benefit from this scholarship and another sponsorship/scholarship simultaneously.
Conditions for Continuity of Scholarship:
- The student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- The student must successfully complete a minimum of 12 hours per semester.
- The student must remain registered continuously (in Fall and Spring) until graduation.
- The student should not exceed the period for graduation according to his/her study plan.
- Recipients of the scholarship are expected to adhere to academic regulations, policies, and procedures of Qatar University.
- Must abide to the General Conditions to keep the scholarship.
Upon receiving the applications, the scholarship committee may consider the applicant’s standard test scores in English (IELTS or TOEFL) and in Mathematics (SAT, ACT, QU Math Placer) or other test scores selected by the committee.
Step-by-Step application guide for the Qatar University Scholarship
- Students apply for admission and scholarships online using the online admission application during the announced application period.
- Applicants will be evaluated after the deadline of the online scholarship application. An initial conditional acceptance letter will be sent to the nominated students.
- After receiving admission decision in the university, the university will apply for visas and the students will be notified accordingly.
- The final admission and scholarship decisions will be sent to the students by email according to the announced timeline.
To know more about the scholarship, visit the official website: Qatar University Scholarship
The deadline for the Qatar University Scholarship for international students 2024 application is October 18, 2023.