Golden Door Scholarship Application 2023/2024 – www.goldendoorscholars.org. – Are you looking for scholarships for undocumented students? If yes, apply now for the Golden Door Scholarship 2023/2024. See the scholarship details, requirements, and the link to apply here;
Golden Door Scholars, a nonprofit founded in 2013, offers full-ride college scholarships to high-achieving undocumented students. Golden Door was founded with the intention of promoting economic mobility for undocumented students. It awards large scholarships to high-performing students with DACA, TPS, or undocumented students who meet the newly expanded eligibility criteria. Golden Door awards scholarships to applicants pursuing a bachelor’s degree. Each scholar receives a mentor, as well as internship search support and assistance in finding employment after graduation
Host Institution: Multiple Colleges and Universities
Level of Study: This is available for high school graduates, undergraduates, and high school students.
Field of Study: The field of study includes computer science, data science, technology, mathematics, and other related fields.
Number of Scholarships: Golden Door Scholars will award up to 50 scholarships per year.
Target Group: Undocumented students in the USA.
Golden Door Scholarship amount
This is a full-ride scholarships. Recipients who attend Golden Door Scholars’ partner colleges and universities will receive a 100% payment of school fees, a four-year scholarship, and less than a $1,000 annual requirement to be paid by the scholar or his/her family. The grant value is up to $40,000 to cover tuition, room, and board for a four-year degree. The total dollars awarded for this scholarship is $40,000.
Acceptance rate: Multiple
- Applicant must be DACA or TPS-qualified
- Must Live in a state that doesn’t allow in-state tuition for DACA students
- Must be interested in technology or applying technology to their chosen field of study
- Should possess a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Have taken advanced or challenging high school classes
- Has held leadership positions or is involved in the community
- Has applied for a variety of scholarship
- Came to the US before the age of 16
- have lived in the United States continuously since November 1, 2014, until today, and have no legal status
- You are currently in high school or have completed a US high school or received a General Education Development (GED) certificate from a US program
- You have not been convicted of a crime, gross misdemeanor, or any of three or more other offenses in the categories that you disqualified from the DACA and do not otherwise endanger national security or public safety
Application Portal: https://www.goldendoorscholars.org/apply-now
How to Apply
- Visit Goldendoorscholarship.org and create an account.
- Start the application and provide contact information.
- Answer questions regarding your immigrant background, DACA/TPS status, academics, leadership, awards, and financial situation.
- Write two personal statements on overcoming adversity and your dreams.
- Submit high school or college transcripts.
- Provide details on extracurriculars, volunteer work, and recommendations.
- Submit the complete application by January 7, 2024.
By following these steps, you can submit a compelling application for the Golden Door Scholarship. With financial aid, mentorship, and support, it helps driven DREAMers access and succeed in higher education.
Golden Door scholarship deadline
- Application Opens: November 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2024
- Scholarship Recipients Notified: March 31, 2024
Contact: email@example.com or visit 1423 Red Ventures Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29707.