Lumberjack Scholarship Application 2023/2024 – nau.edu. Are you a student residing in Arizona? If yes, apply now for the Lumberjack Scholarship 2023/2024. See scholarship details, requirements, and steps to apply here.
The 2023/2024 Lumberjack scholarship is awarded to the Arizona resident who gets no grade lower than a B throughout high school. The scholarship will only cover tuition, which leaves meal plans, housing, textbooks and other expenses to be paid.
Host Institution: Northern Arizona University
Level of Study: It is open to undergraduates at Northern Arizona University
Field of Study: Students must have completed the 16 core college preparatory courses required for admission and earned a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
Target Group: Applicants must be Arizona residents and enroll as freshmen at Northern Arizona University.
Scholarship Value & Inclusions: You might want to ask, how much is the NAU Lumberjack scholarship amount? The scholarship is worth approximately $16,000 a year.
Eligibility and Other Details
See the Lumberjack scholarship requirements below;
- Applicants must be Arizona residents and enrolling as freshmen at Northern Arizona University
- Students must have completed the 16 core college preparatory courses required for admission and earned a minimum 3.5 grade point average.
- Applicants must not have scored lower than a “B” in any required core course.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship application link below
How to apply for the NAU Lumberjack scholarship
Learn how to apply for the Lumberjack scholarship below;
- Kindly visit the official website for details on how to apply here: https://nau.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/
- Select the level of your study and continue
How to Get a Lumberjack Scholarship
Selection: Based on the completion and/or in-progress work of the 16 college preparatory (core) courses that are required for admission and a minimum 3.5 unweighted core high school GPA, with no letter grade lower than “B” in any of the required core courses (no deficiencies in core classes).
Please note: All 16 core courses must be successfully completed by the date of your high school graduation.
Renewal Criteria: In addition to meeting the general renewal criteria above, maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone number;
- Application Opens: November 1, 2023
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2024
- Scholarship Recipients Notified: May 15, 2024