About the Golden 1 Scholarship Program: Golden 1 Credit Union presents scholarship opportunities for students seeking an incentive to achieve higher education. Students planning to attend an accredited, nonprofit community college in California and involved in community service are welcome to apply for the scholarship.ScholarshipBoard
Check Also: UF CLAS Scholarships Application
Host Institution: Golden 1 Credit Union Scholarship
Level of Study: Undergraduate Scholarship
Field of Study: The field of study for the scholarship is not specific.
Number of Scholarship: Multiple
Target Group: The scholarship is open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors, graduate students, and recent graduates.Golden 1 Scholarships Program 2024 Application
Scholarship Value and Inclusions:
- Up to $1,000 annually to full-time students who plan to attend an accredited, nonprofit, two-year community college in California
- Up to $5,000 annually to full-time students who plan to attend an accredited, nonprofit, four-year college or university in California
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Check Also: Teamster Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Eligibility for the Golden 1 Scholarships
The eligibility requirements for the Golden 1 Scholarship are:
- The applicant must have plans to attend an accredited, nonprofit community college in California.
- The applicant must hold a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The applicant must have been involved in community service for at least 24 hours in the last 12 months.
- The applicant must be a “Golden 1” member for at least one year or dependent on someone who has been a member for at least one year.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship website
Check Also: UT Dallas Terry Scholarship 2024 Application
How to apply for the Golden 1 Scholarships
- visit the scholarship online registration portal
- Fill in your correct personal details
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com, +1-916-732-2900
Check Also: Subway Fresh Start Scholarship 2024 Application
The deadline to submit your application for the Golden 1 Scholarships program is January 31, 2024.