About the Teamster Scholarship Program: The Teamsters Canada Member Scholarship was specifically designed for existing members, not their children or financial dependents. The program is ideal for people who want to further their education, enroll in driving classes or trade schools, or venture into a new industry. Our scholarships are intended to help members pay for post-secondary and certificate programs.ScholarshipBoard
Check Also: UT Dallas Terry Scholarship 2024 Application
Host Institution: The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree
Field of Study: The scholarship is open to members who wish to continue their education in their current field or expand into a different industry. The scholarship does not have a specific field of study.
Check Also: Subway Fresh Start Scholarship 2024 Application
Number of Scholarship: 4
Target Group: The scholarship is open to graduates of university, college, or trade school
Scholarship Value and Inclusions: The scholarship gives an award worth $2,500 to successful candidates.
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Eligibility for the Teamster Scholarship Program
Members must meet the following criteria at the time they submit their scholarship application:
- have been an active member for at least 12 consecutive months before applying;
- have paid their union dues for the 12 months before applying;
- be enrolled in a regular training program at a college, CEGEP, or university, or in a recognized vocational training program (truck driving school, welding school, etc.).
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship website
How to apply for the Teamster Scholarship Program
- Visit the scholarship website
- Fill in the required details accordingly.Teamster Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com, (909) 889-8377
The Teamster Scholarship Programme 2024-2025 application form will be available by the end of July 2024.