About the Subway Fresh Start Scholarship: The Subway Fresh Start Scholarship Programme assists employees of Subway restaurants in the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, or Australia who have worked at the site for at least six (6) months consecutively. Graduating high school seniors and undergraduates who have faced unusual personal or family challenges will be evaluated. Students pursuing a professional certification or undergraduate degree in the country where they work are encouraged to apply. The Subway Fresh Start Scholarship Programme is supported by the Frederick A. DeLuca Foundation.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: North Carolina Subway Group, Inc
Level of Study:
Field of Study: The scholarship is opened to various fields of study for interested students.
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
Target Group: The scholarship is open to High school students, College students, and adult students.
Subway Fresh Start Scholarship Value and Inclusions
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a US$2,500 scholarship award. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Eligibility for the Subway Fresh Start Scholarship
Students who want to apply for this scholarship must:
- Be an employee at a Subway restaurant location in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, or Puerto Rico for at least six (6) continuous months as of the application deadline.
- Be a high school senior or final-year secondary school student, a high school or secondary school graduate, or be currently enrolled in a post-secondary undergraduate program or a vocational-technical certificate program.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent).
- Plan to enroll for the entire academic year in either:
- a full- or part-time undergraduate program at an accredited two- or four-year college or university in the same country as the SUBWAY restaurant where the applicant was employed.
- a full- or part-time vocational-technical school located in the same country as the SUBWAY® restaurant where the applicant was employed.Subway Fresh Start Scholarship 2024 Application
- Be a Subway restaurant employee at the same location at the time the awards are announced.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship’s official website
Check Also: UCR Chancellor’s Scholarship 2024 Application
How to apply for the Subway Fresh Start Scholarship
- Visit the scholarship’s official website
- As part of your application, you must upload the following document:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display the student name, school name, grades, credit hours for each course, and the term in which each course was taken.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com, 507-931-1682
The deadline for the Subway Fresh Start Scholarship 2023 application is January 22, 2024.