About the Elk Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation: The Elk Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation provides academic awards and scholarships to high school seniors in the Elk Grove Unified School District who intend to attend a two- or four-year college or vocational school. Scholarships are provided every year from the endowments and donations of community members, families, individuals, businesses, and community organizations.
Check Also: UF CLAS Scholarships Application
Host Institution: Elk Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study:
Scholarships are provided for students planning to pursue a variety of careers, including agriculture, nursing, education, auto repair, politics, and the arts.ScholarshipBoard
Check Also: Teamster Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
Target Group: This scholarship is open to students in the Elk Grove Unified School District area
Scholarship Value and Inclusions: The scholarships are worth $1,000. Selected applicants will receive scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $15,000.ELK Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation 2024 Application
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Check Also: UT Dallas Terry Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the ELK Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation
- A student must have participated in a leadership position during their high school years and/or be a mentor to another student to encourage them to meet their goals and expectations for a life career. The student must have attended Arnold Adreani Elementary.
- An Elk Grove Unified School District senior with a GPA of 3.5 who can demonstrate excellent citizenship and financial need and who plans to attend a 2- or 4-year college or vocational school.
- This scholarship is open to high school seniors and individuals pursuing a career in agriculture or nursing.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship’s official website
Check Also: Subway Fresh Start Scholarship 2024 Application
How to apply for the ELK Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation
- Visit the scholarship registration portal
- Start by registering
- Fill in the required information
- Please allow a minimum of one (1) hour to complete your first application.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com, 888.258.5628
The deadline for the ELK Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation 2024 application is January 26, 2024.