About the AnBryce Scholarship Program: The AnBryce Foundation is a philanthropic organization that promotes social change by building a community of global citizens through education, career, cultural, and leadership opportunities for under-resourced young people. Their Scholarship Program offers full-tuition funding and support to incoming NYU Law students who are among the first in their immediate family to pursue a graduate or professional degree and have proven themselves to be leaders in the face of challenging social and economic circumstances.AnBryce Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Host Institution: AnBryce Foundation, University of Notre Dame.
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree. The Scholarship is available to entering freshmen at New York University
Field of Study: Open to students who want to pursue a career in immersion experiences, leadership opportunities, intensive financial, career, and academic mentoring, and experiences for expanding their ever-growing social and cultural capital as university students.ScholarshipBoard
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
Check Also: Aaron Minc Scholarship Program 2023 Application
Target Group: Open to NYU Law students
AnBryce Scholarship Value and Inclusions: The award will cover the cost of tuition and is renewable over four years of undergraduate study at NYU.
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Check Also: Frederick J. Krause Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the AnBryce Scholarship Program
- Recipients must first be accepted at New York University. Based on their application, they are considered for the scholarship. Ongoing support is provided by the Office of Student Affairs and the Foundation from the time they begin their studies until they graduate.
- Admitted students who wish to be considered for the scholarship should also complete the NYU Law financial aid application.
- To apply for loans to cover living expenses, please complete the applicable FAFSA.
- You may also qualify for the Grad PLUS loan or a private loan to fill any remaining financial gap
- AnBryce Scholars are committed to giving back to society and making a positive impact on the world. They are determined to live with honor, act with intelligence, and lead with integrity.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship website
How to Apply for the AnBryce Scholarship Program
- Visit the official website
- then you have to search for the scholarship for which you have to apply
- Check the list given above
- Now you have to fill out the application
- Enter all the necessary information and attach all the documents that are mentioned in the application form.
Contacts: Email Address/Phone Number: email@example.com, (703) 286-1400
The deadline for the AnBryce Scholarship Program 2024 application is December 1, 2023.