Are you looking for a dual credit scholarship? If yes, apply for the North Dakota Dual-Credit Tuition Scholarship 2022-2023. See scholarship details, eligibility and steps to apply.
This is to inform all students who offer dual credit courses in the North Dakota University System (NDUS) that there is a scholarship to help pay for half of the classes.
Students who are taking a qualifying dual credit course can get up to $750 to help pay for up to 50% of the costs for the classes, the North Dakota University System announced last week. It can be used at any higher education institution in North Dakota, including private and tribal schools, the release said.
The North Dakota Legislature created the scholarship this spring during the legislative session.
“Dual credit plays an important role in helping the state meet educational attainment goals and particularly helps those students who choose to pursue a college degree among their choices of college, career, or military preparation,” NDUS Vice Chancellor of Academic and Student Affairs Lisa Johnson said in a statement.
Scholarship Value and Inclusions:
Lifetime maximum is $750.
▪ May not exceed 50% of the cost of the dual–credit course(s).
▪ May not exceed tuition & fees for the semester, quarter, or term the scholarship applies.
You must have:
1. Graduated from a high school in this state, or a high school in a bordering state covered under
state law (N.D.C.C. 15.1–29), or Graduated from a nonpublic high school in a bordering state while residing with a custodial parent in this state, or Completed a program of home education under
N.D.C.C. 15.1–23, and
2. Completed at least one dual–credit course provided by a NDUS institution while enrolled
in high school or a program of home education, and
3. Be currently enrolled at an institution of higher education in ND, and
4. Have completed at least one semester, quarter or term at an institution of higher education in
- Copy of final high school or home school transcript listing the dual–credit course(s) completed.
- Copy of the charges incurred for the dual–credit course(s) completed.
- Copy of current college transcript showing completion of at least one semester, quarter or term of post–secondary enrollment.
How to Apply:
- If you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, log into the Dual–Credit Tuition Scholarship
website and follow the steps here >> https://ndus.edu/paying-for-college/dual-credit-tuition-scholarship/
- You must know your NDUS User ID & Password to start the application.
- You will be required to attach all required supporting documents to the application.
Leave a Reply