$6,000/Yr Jack Goodman Scholarship Application 2022-2023.
Are you looking for racing school scholarships in USA? If yes, Apply for the $6,000/Yr Jack Goodman Scholarship 2022-2023. The scholarship is open to students enrolled in the University of Arizona’s Race Track Industry Program. See the scholarship details, requirements and steps and the link to apply.
Host Institution: University of Arizona
Level of Study: Open to undergraduate students enrolled in the University of Arizona’s Race Track Industry Program.
Field of Study: Open to any equine breed or discipline; preference will be given to candidates with the expressed desire to secure employment in the Race Track Industry.
Number of Scholarship: Not Stated
Target Group: students enrolled in the University of Arizona’s Race Track Industry Program.
Scholarship Value: $20,000 ($10,000 per semester)
Eligibility and Other Details:
- Scholarship for a student enrolled in the University of Arizona’s Race Track Industry Program.
- Selection based on academic achievement, proposed career path in the racing industry, and previous industry involvement.
- While incoming freshmen could be preferred, students in any class year or graduate students are eligible.
- Minimum grade point average: 3.0
- To be eligible for any of The Jockey Club’s scholarships, an individual must be a resident of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Candidates have the option to apply for all scholarships for which they are eligible; however, they can win only one scholarship per academic year.
- Scholarships are open to any equine breed or discipline; preference will be given to candidates with the expressed desire to secure employment in the Thoroughbred industry.*
- *For only The Jockey Club Benevolence Scholarship, preference will be given to family members of farm/backstretch workers. Applicants are not required to be pursuing a career in the equine or Thoroughbred industries.*
- Scholarships are for one academic school year, paid per semester, and recipients must reapply every year.
- If awarded a scholarship, recipients are required to commit to at least eight community service hours per academic year (at least four per semester) in the equine industry (e.g., volunteering for an aftercare or backstretch organization). The Jockey Club can assist students in securing volunteer opportunities.
- For spring 2023 semester renewal of a scholarship, students must maintain a 3.00 cumulative grade point average (2.50 grade point average for the recipient of The Jockey Club Benevolence Scholarship) and full-time status at the college/university/program that the recipient was enrolled in for the fall 2022 semester.
- If selected to receive one of The Jockey Club’s scholarships, the recipient must provide The Jockey Club with proof of enrollment at a college/university/program for the 2022-2023 academic year.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should visit the official scholarship application link here >> https://thejockeyclub.slideroom.com/
Leave a Reply