About the NNPC Scholarship: The NNPC Scholarship program aims to promote academic excellence and improve young Nigerians’ skills. It provides a yearly grant to successful applicants from their second year to their undergraduate degree program completion.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), and their co-venture partners cordially welcome talented Nigerian students to apply for the 2024 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: Partnering Nigerian Universities
Level of study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study: The scholarship is open to accredited courses in Nigerian universities.
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Check Also: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024 Application
NNPC Scholarship Value and Inclusions
The following are the benefits of the NNPC scholarship:
- Offers 200,000 Naira yearly to successful students of the award.
- The scholarship runs throughout the undergraduate studies
- The scholarship application is free
- The scholarship is renewable until graduation. Recipients must maintain strong academic and ethical standards, as well as meet the other requirements mentioned in the scholarship award letter.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to Nigerian students.
Check Also: Katsina State Scholarship 2024 Application
Eligibility for the NNPC Scholarship
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- They are in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
Note: Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application MUST be received no later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.
- Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification before the scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates who have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.NNPC Scholarship 2024 Application, How to Apply
Check Also: NITDA Scholarship 2024 Application| How to Apply
Step-by-Step Application Guide NNPC Scholarship
Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2024NNPCSNEPCo. Also, candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/2024NNPCSNEPCo to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Click on https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/SNEPCoGOform.pdf to download the Government Official Declaration Form. Correctly fill and upload the signed form.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number, educational information, and other information and upload the required scanned documents.
- Ensure the names used in applications match the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload an affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year i.e. candidate must have completed and have results of 2 academic semesters at the minimum
- All candidates are required to fill out and sign the Government Official declaration form. To download the Government’s Official declaration form, click https://dragnetnigeria.com/download/SNEPCO.pdf
The deadline for the NNPC Scholarship application is November 17, 2023. Examination details will only be sent to shortlisted candidates.