About the SEPLAT Scholarship: The SEPLAT Scholarship is accessible to meritorious undergraduates enrolled at Nigeria’s federal and state universities. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of SEPLAT Energy’s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programs, and it is intended to encourage educational growth and human capacity building by providing annual grants to deserving applicants to complete their degree studies.
Check Also: NNPC Scholarship 2024 Application, How to Apply
Host Institution: SEPLAT JV
Level of study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of study
Students who are enrolled in any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance Rate: Not Specified
SEPLAT Scholarship Values and Inclusions
Winners of the Scholarship Award get to receive N150,000 per year. This continues throughout their undergraduate degrees, and it is a substantial sum that can cover your expenditures.
Check Also: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024 Application
Target Group: The scholarship is opened to qualifying undergraduate students enrolled in Nigerian federal and state universities.
Eligibility for the SEPLAT Scholarship
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Also, applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Check Also: Katsina State Scholarship 2024 Application
Step-by-Step Application Guide for the SEPLAT Scholarship
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form, which can be accessed at http://seplatscholarship.com/apply
- All applicants must have a valid personal email account for accessible communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Application deadline: Two (2) weeks from the update of this post.
Check Also: NITDA Scholarship 2024 Application| How to Apply
Application Website: Official Scholarship Portal
The Scholarship application opens the 9th of November 2023 and closes on the 16th of November 2023.