About the Kaduna State Scholarship: The Kaduna State Government supports the Kaduna State Scholarship through the State Bursary. It is provided as part of the government’s social welfare obligations to the Kaduna Indigenes.
This scholarship is awarded to students enrolled in educational institutions who have insufficient financial resources to support their studies. The Kaduna State Scholarship Programme has helped many impoverished students throughout the years.ScholarshipBoard
The Kaduna State Government Scholarship Programme is one of Nigeria’s largest. With Kaduna’s large population, the scholarship typically covers the entire state to ensure that equity is maintained and that everyone has access to it.
Because of the high population of illiterates, the state government has provided numerous scholarship possibilities for its students both within and beyond the state to study in any field of their choice.
Host Institution: The Kaduna State Government and Tertiary institutions in Nigeria
Level of study: Undergraduate Degree
Field of Study
The Kaduna State government scholarship program covers the following fields of study:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Number of Scholarships: Not Specified
Acceptance rate: Not Specified
Kaduna State Scholarship Value and Inclusions
The scholarship will provide full funding for successful students who do not have the financial means to continue their education. It also provides students with the possibility to participate in abroad programs, which will broaden their intellectual exposure. This will help to foster academic teamwork and bring out the best in the pupils.
Target Group: The scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are from Kaduna state and are natives of the following local government areas:
- Birnin Gwari
- Jaba, Nigeria
- Kabala West
- Kaduna North
- Kaduna South
- Kaduna State
- Kaura, Nigeria
- Kudan, Nigeria
- Lere, Kaduna State
- Sabon Gari, Kaduna
- Sanga, Nigeria
- Soba, Nigeria
- Zangon Kataf
Eligibility for the Kaduna State Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must be:
- Be a student at an accredited institution in the state.
- Maintain good grades.
- Maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- You must be a genuine native of Kaduna state.
- Have completed secondary school, written the Senior Secondary Examination (SSCE), and received their results.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in any recognized higher institution in Kaduna State.
- Complete the steps by completing the aptitude tests or performing the relevant screening exercise.
- Obtain and submit all required documentation for the application.
Check Also: NNPC Scholarship 2024 Application, How to Apply
Step-by-Step Application Guide for the Kaduna State Scholarship
- Candidates who are interested in this scholarship are required to log in to the application portal and complete the account creation first. This requires you to put in all the information that is needed.
- After, you move to do the proper registration for the scholarship where you will have to fill out an online scholarship application.Kaduna State Scholarship 2024 Application
- You will have to submit all essential paperwork.
- To be shortlisted, you must first go through the examination procedure.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA
- SSCE Result
- State of Origin or indigene certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School Admission Letter
- Academic Transcripts containing previous semester academic performance, particularly CGPA.
Application Portal: https://kdsg-scholarship.com/
The Kaduna State Scholarship is an annual process, once the portal is open you can proceed to apply.