About Regent Scholarship UC Davis: The most prestigious scholarship on the UC Davis campus, the Regents Scholarship is awarded to students based solely on their academic and personal achievements. The Regents Scholarship is one of the most distinguished honors given to undergraduates at the University of California at Davis. This honor is given to a chosen group of freshmen and juniors.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: University of California
Level of Study: Undergraduates
Field of Study: Not specified
Number of Scholarships: Not stated
Target Group: The scholarship is open to freshman or junior students on transfer.
Check Also: Bright Future Scholarship Application 2024
Scholarship Value and Inclusions
It is a $7,500 grant that may be supplemented by a stipend for students who have proved financial need and it is disbursed over three quarters. Qualified students who have proved financial need may receive an additional stipend to augment their own resources. Student resources include savings, summer earnings, parent donations, federal and state grants, and scholarships from other agencies. The stipend relieves Regents Scholars of the need to work while in school, allowing students to graduate debt-free.Regent Scholarship UC Davis Application
Eligibility for the Regent Scholarship UC Davis
The scholarship is open for those who:
- Entering freshman or transfer student (both California residents and non-residents)
- United States citizens, permanent residents, or California Dream Act students
- Demonstrated academic excellence (strength and breadth of your high school academic program, grades and other academic criteria)
- These scholarships are renewable as long as the student maintains a 3.25 grade point average and remains in good academic standing
Application Portal: https://www.ucdavis.edu/cost/scholarships/regents/
How to Apply for the Regent Scholarship UC Davis
- File your UC Application for Admission and Scholarships
- If you wish to demonstrate financial need to determine if you are eligible for a Regents need award, then file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), OR the California Dream Act application (if you are AB540 eligible and not eligible to file a FAFSA). File only one of these applications.
- You don’t need to file any other paperwork.
- UC San Diego notifies recipients of Regents Scholarships, along with the admission notice
Check Also: SMU Hunts Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-752-1011 or (858) 534-4480
The deadline for submission of the Regent Scholarship for the UC Davis application has been extended to March 4, 2024, for the FAFSA and to April 2, 2024, for the CADAA.