About the Lowes Scholarship Program: The Lowe’s Educational Scholarship is offered to all high school seniors who intend to attend any accredited two- or four-year college or institution in the United States. Students or their parents must have community service experience, either through employment or volunteering.ScholarshipBoard
Host Institution: The Thurgood Marshall College Fund in partnership with Lowes
Level of Study: Undergraduate Degree
Check Also: Regent Scholarship UC Davis Application
Field of Study
The scholarships are open to undergraduate college sophomores, juniors, and seniors at TMCF member schools who are in good academic standing and are at risk of not returning to school.
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
The Lowes scholarship program is open to all members of the community and Lowe’s employees and dependents, within the United States.Lowes Scholarship Program 2024 Application
Lowes Scholarship Value & Inclusions
Lowe’s Charitable and Educational Foundation awards $600,000 in scholarships to students in Lowe’s-served regions around the country. Scholarship funding may be used to cover tuition, books, fees, and supplies. Although the award is not renewable, students may reapply every year.
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Check Also: Bright Future Scholarship Application 2024
Eligibility for the Lowes Scholarship Program
- The scholarship program was open to current high school seniors in the United States, with a minimum 3.25 GPA.
- Applicants must show a record of commitment to their community through community service, leadership, or work experience.
- Current cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have an unpaid school balance between $500-$7,500.
- Must not have previously received the Lowe’s Scholarship.
- Able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
Application Portal: Interested applicants should visit the scholarship’s official website
How to Apply for the Lowes Scholarship Program
- Visit the scholarship’s official website
- Fill in your email, name, and the required details correctly.
The Lowes Scholarship Program normally has an application deadline in March of each year.