Hey there, are you looking for an easy way to initiate transactions on UBA for free in seconds without having to visit any bank branch? I am not referring to internet banking here which might request for direct bank applications and approvals. I am referring to USSD mobile banking. Surely this might be new to some but believe me it’s not. In fact, it’s existed for a while just that you might not have heard of it.
The USSD mobile banking is an all in one banking code that enables you perform easy transfer over your phone without having to visit any UBA bank branch or POS centers. With the use of UBA USSD code that would be revealed to you later on this page, you will reduce the rate at which you visit the bank or ATM for minor transactions which could have been processed from the use of your phone.
This is because on this page, we will be taking you on a ride, showing the UBA transaction ussd code, transactions you can perform with the code, how to register and activate the UBA ussd code and lastly how to perform a transfer using the UBA Money Transfer code 2021. So make sure to read this content to the very end so you don’t miss out on any information which would be of great importance.
The UBA USSD Banking
The UBA USSD code is a 3 digit all in one code for initiating simple banking transaction directly on your phone without having to visit any uba bank branch, ATM or POS outlet near you. The United Bank for Africa create this feature for the esteem customers so as to create a more dynamic and easy transaction system for their customers in providing them with easy access to banking services which would be faster, easier and more convenient to them.
Imagine staying at you comfort zone (home, school, church, leisure place etc) performing banking transaction directly on your mobile phone without the use of the internet. How cool will that be to you?
Yes, you got it correctly; you won’t be needing internet access while making use of the USSD feature which means that this method is compatible to all mobile devices any given day and time.
Let’s head over to the benefits of using the uba ussd banking code.
Benefits of Using UBA Code
You stand to enjoy some benefits while using the UBA USSD transfer code. Let’s take a look at some of these benefits;
- Easy to use
- Available without interruption (24hrs daily/7days a week)
- No internet service is required to access the ussd feature
- It is free to use
- It is time saving, easy and convenient in terms of serving you.
Features of UBA USSD Code
The features of the UBA USSD code tell you in background what you can do with the ussd code that will be provided to you shortly on this page. So make sure to exhaust all that would be provided.
- UBA Bank Account Opening
- Airtime Top-up (for self and others)
- Transfer money to all bank accounts within Nigeria
- Payment of bills (electricity, water, TV cables etc)
- Deactivation and request of new debit card
- Account balance check etc
What is the UBA USSD Code?
The UBA USSD banking code is *919#. But don’t go off this page yet. This is because the code will not be working on your phone because you have not fully registered. Make sure to read all piece on this page as we will be guiding you on how to register and activate the code on your bank.
How to Register/Activate the UBA USSD Code on your phone
To activate the ussd feature on our phone, all you need to do is follow these instructions;
- Open your phone dialer
- Type in *919# using the phone number you used in opening your uba bank account
- This is automatically activate your phone number for ussd usage.
How to Transfer Money Using UBA Transfer Code
There are basically two (2) methods by which you can use to transfer money while making use of the UBA banking USSD code. I call them here;
- Processing method (longer but recommended for beginners)
- One stop method (shorter)
We will be looking at the both methods on this page to enable you decide which best suit you.
Method 1: Processing Method
To perform transfers while making use of the USSD Processing Method, all you need to do is follow our instructions below;
- Open your mobile phone dial pad (skip step for small phones)
- Type in *919#
- Reply with “5” to select the “Send Money” option
- Select either “1” or “2” depending if recipient uses UBA or other bank account (use 2 for sake of tutorial)
- Insert the amount you want to send/transfer
- Add the persons account number(a list of banks should appear for you to choose recipient bank, select anyone that correspond to details you have)
- The next screen should display a name (verify if name correspond to the person you name of person you want to send/transfer money to).
- Reply with “1” to accept is name is correct
- On the next screen, input your “4 digits” uba transaction PIN to authenticate and initiate the transaction processes.
- After the runtime, you should receive an SMS reading “XXX amount has been successfully transferred to XXX”.
So this is all about the processing method. You sure will enjoy this method if you get familiar with it.
Method 2: One stop method
The one stop ussd method of uba money transfer is a one-time ussd code that will skip all transaction processes to quickly initiate/execute the transfer sequence immediately you punch the send button. Let me walk you through on how you can successfully person ussd transfers while using the one-stop ussd method.
- First you open your dialer
- Punch in this ussd code *919*4*Account Number*Amount# and send
- On the next top-up screen, type in your 4 digits transaction PIN to initiate the transaction sequence.
- You should receive an SMS reading “XXX amount has been successfully transferred to XXX”.
In details, let’s say you want to transfer the amount of 10,000 Naira to account number 123****321 all you need to do is punch in this ussd code *919*4*123****321*10000# and send followed by your 4 digits transaction PIN.
Leave a Reply