The Straight A scholarship awards is for high school students who are pursuing Academic Excellence and Athletic Achievement, and are Actively serving in the community while possessing strong Ambition, have a winning Attitude, and are able to overcome Adversity.
Host Institution: The Harold C. Schott Foundation
Level of Study: The scholarship is open to graduated students of high school
Field of Study: high school students who are pursuing academic excellence, Athletic Achievement
Number of Scholarship: Not specified
Target Group: The scholarship is only open to High School Freshman, High School Sophomore, High School Junior, High School Senior
Scholarship Value & Inclusions:
- The grant value for this scholarship award is up to $5,000.
- Each of the finalists will receive a $2,000 scholarship toward their college education. One overall male and one overall female winner will be chosen at the luncheon to receive an additional $3,000, for a total of a $5,000 scholarship.
Acceptance rate: Not specified
Eligibility and Other Details:
- All high school students with a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average and in the Foundation’s Area of Impact are eligible.
- All high school students, freshmen through seniors, with a minimum of a 3.0 grade point average and in the Foundation’s Area of Impact can be nominated and recognized.
Application Portal: Interested applicant should the official website by clicking the link below
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website
- Fill in your names, Email.
- Fill in your high school, and submit
Contacts: Email Address/Phone number; firstname.lastname@example.org, 513.772.4900
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Leave a Reply