Getting a graduate school scholarship can be very relieving because it will help pay for your graduate degree or programs. Several graduate scholarships may be awarded by colleges or universities and they are usually given based on merits or financial needs.
Merit means the scholarship is awarded based on the student’s academic achievement which is measured through grades. Financial need is based on the financial status of the family which is measured through the annual income of the household.
Some of the scholarship awards for graduate students are usually tied to a specific academic major like MBA in accounting or doctoral studies in physics.
According to NCES, the average cost of graduate tuition and fees stand at $18,416 yearly. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA rates graduate or professional students as independent. Graduate students can still submit their FAFSA application.
However, you can get funds to pay for your graduate school through private scholarships which are awarded by private organizations, or need-based scholarships which are awarded to students based on their financial status and they must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. There are also university-specific scholarships which are awarded based on academic achievements.
Whatever it is, the reality is that graduate students can also get scholarships to fund their graduate studies. Now let us look at the top 20 Full Tuition/High Value Grad School Scholarships for US Students.
- Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship https://scholarships360.org/scholarship/adobe-research-women-in-technology-scholarship/
This graduate scholarship award is open to female master’s students who are studying data science, artificial intelligence/machine learning, or mobile. web development at universities in North America, including Mexico and Canada. Students are to submit their applications on or before 4th December 2021.
- Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship https://www.greaterthangatsby.com/academic-photography-scholarship/
This is a top level graduate scholarship that is available to graduate students who are interested in photography and are studying in the United States. This scholarship is given annually and can be renewed. The deadline for the submission of application is 1st May, 2022.
- SR Education Group Graduate School Scholarship http://www.sreducationgroup.org/scholarships
The SR Education Group Graduate School Scholarship is open to graduate students in the United States who graduated from U.S. universities in the past 5 years. Students are required to submit their programs’ rating and review for consideration. The deadline for the submission of this scholarship application is on 30th November 2021.
- CeilingFanPro Home Cooling and Global Warming Scholarship https://ceilingfanpro.com/ceilingfanpro-scholarship/
This top level scholarship award is for graduate students who are currently enrolled in United States institutions. Interested students are required to score a minimum of 2.7 GPA, or B- equivalent to be eligible for this scholarship. The deadline for the submission of this scholarship application is on 30th November 2021.
- CastleBranch-GNSA Scholarship https://www.aacnnursing.org/Students/Graduate-Nursing-Student-Academy/CastleBranch-GNSA-Scholarship
This scholarship program is open to graduate nursing students in the United States. Interested students must be enrolled at an AACN member institution. An average GPA of 3.5 or more is required. The deadline for the submission of this scholarship application is on 30th December 2021.
- Unigo $10k Scholarship https://www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships/unigo-10k-scholarship
Graduate students who are currently residing legally in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Students are required to write essays on a specific topic and submit online. The deadline for the submission of this scholarship application is on 31st December 2021.
- Payroll Vault Franchise Scholarship https://www.payrollvault.com/franchise/
This scholarship award is for graduate students who are entrepreneurial spirit. Interested applicants with marketing, entrepreneurship and business coursework are preferred by the scholarship selection board. The deadline for the submission of this scholarship application is on 31st December 2021.
- Need-Based Tuition Assistance at New York Film Academy https://www.nyfa.edu/federal-financial-aid/scholarships-grants.php
This is one of the scholarship awards for graduate students in the United States aimed at supporting domestic students from low income households. Students must be pursuing graduate programs at the New York Film Academy. Interested students must have earned degrees with remarkable scores.
- Earnest Scholarships Fund in USA https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WKLCQJN
This scholarship award program is administered by the Earnest Operations LLC for undergraduate and graduate students in the United States. Interested students must be currently or soon to be enrolled at United States universities and colleges for the 2021 Fall Semester. A 800-1,000 words essay is also required.
- Robert T Jones Memorial Trust Graduate Scholarship https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/students/robert-jones-scholarship-programme/
This is one of the top level scholarships for graduate students in the United States. The scholarship award covers full tuition, fees, room and board. A special travel stipend is also given to recipients of this scholarship award. Interested students must have earned degrees with remarkable scores.
- AAUW International Fellowship Program https://www.aauw.org/resources/programs/fellowships-grants/current-opportunities/international/
This is another top level scholarship for graduate students in the United States. Between $18,000 to $30,000 is awarded to recipients yearly, the scholarship award is funded by The American Association of University Women. Students from any field of studies are allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- University of New Haven Scholarship https://www.newhaven.edu/admissions/graduate/graduate-assistantships-scholarships/
The University of New Haven offers special scholarship to graduate students who are admitted into the university. The University of New Haven Scholarship covers tuition, fees, experiential learning and working experience. The scholarship award is for two years.
- University of Minnesota Fellowship https://www.hhh.umn.edu/tuition-and-financial-aid
This fully funded scholarship award is available for graduate students and is funded by the University of Minnesota. This scholarship award covers full tuition cost, health and travel insurance, and living expenses. Interested students must have earned degrees with remarkable scores and currently undergoing graduate studies.
- University of California Scholarship https://www.law.berkeley.edu/academics/llm/tuition-financial-aid/scholarships/
This is a fully funded scholarship program for graduate students in the United States. This scholarship is open to graduate students currently studying in the Law field at the University of California. The deadline for this scholarship application is ongoing.
- Academic Bursary Scheme https://www.maryvillecollege.edu/admissions/apply/
The Academic Bursary Scheme in United States is a scholarship scheme that is open to graduate students in the United States to study at Maryville College. The scholarship award covers tuition and fees to assist the student complete his or her graduate education. Interested students are required to have a good GPA.
- American University Online Program Scholarships https://programs.online.american.edu/admissions/scholarships
This scholarship award is open for domestic graduate students in the United States. The scholarship program is for graduate students undergoing their Masters level programs in economics and arts field. This scholarship award is merit-based and students maintain good academic records to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Master Scholarship at Middlebury Institute of International Studies, Monterey https://www.middlebury.edu/institute/admissions/scholarships
This scholarship is available for United States students in Middlebury Institute of International Studies. The scholarship is on a first-come, first-served basis and is only for students pursuing their master’s program at the institution. An essay is required from interested students and an interview is conducted via Skype or in person.
- USA AMBUCS Scholarship Program https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-4627011/2019-scholarship-application-form
This scholarship program is available to United States students currently pursuing their master’s program in the occupational therapy, hearing audiology, speech language pathology, and physical therapy fields. The scholarship award is only for citizens of the United States. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a United States university for a graduate-level program.
- SME Education Foundation Scholarship https://www.smeef.org/scholarships/
The SME Education Foundation Scholarship is open to graduate students pursuing degree in engineering discipline or technology discipline that are closely related to manufacturing. The scholarship award can be used for tuition, lab/course fees, or books. Interested students must be citizens of the United Stats or Canada and currently studying in any of the two countries. Have a GPA of at least 2.0 on a scale of 4.0 or 70 on a point scale of 100 (%).
- Pennsylvania State University Graduate Scholarships https://webforms.bd.psu.edu/graduate-scholarships
The Pennsylvania State University Graduate Scholarships is available for students currently or planning to enroll in Master or MBA Program of Professional Accounting. The scholarship program is only open to students pursuing their master’s program and studying either professional accounting or business administration. Interested students must have received bachelor’s degrees from accredited institution in the region.
Leave a Reply