Fulbright student portal 2021 – iie portal Fulbright – how to login to iie Fulbright portal – https://apply.iie.org/account/login.
In this article, we are going to how to use the Fulbright Student Portal 2021 – Learn how to use the iie Portal Fulbright, and how to login to iie Fulbright Portal. We will also talk about the different awards at the Fulbright U.S. Students Program.
Presently, the Fulbright U.S. Student Portal is still open and accepting new applications from U.S. students. The deadline for the Fulbright Student Program 2022 – 2023 is on 12 October 2021.
If you are interested in the program, you are advised to grab this opportunity and apply before the expiration of the deadline.
Here, you will see the step by step guide on how to log in to iie Fulbright Portal – apply.iie.org/account/login.
The Fulbright Student Portal is for citizens and nationals of the United States of America. There is also a Fulbright program for non-US citizens and it is called Fulbright Foreign Student Program.
Before we give you the guide on how to login to Fulbright Student Portal 2021, please go through the different awards that are available in the Fulbright U.S. Student Program.
Different Awards at Fulbright U.S. Students Program
There are four (4) different awards for U.S. Students in the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Read the fur awards below.
- Open Study/Research Awards
This is a traditional award opportunity that allows a candidate a chance to design a proposal for a specific country.
- English Teaching Assistant Awards
This particular program places US citizens who are beneficiaries of grants in schools overseas so they can supplement local English Language instructions. These US citizens also ensure the provision of a native speaker in the classrooms.
- Fulbright-Fogarty Fellowships In Public Health
This particular program is made possible through a partnership between the Fulbright Program and Fogarty International Center of the U.S. National Institutes of Health.
The aim of establishing this program was for the promotion of research in public health expansion as well as resource-limited settings clinical research.
Unfortunately, this program will not be available for the 2022-23 competition.
- Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship
This Fulbright Scholarship program offers a unique platform for Fulbright students in America to develop global ideas and discuss commonalities across countries around a common theme or issue. The beneficiaries of the grant will make use of media platforms to assist in building ties across different cultures and also enhance mutual understanding between nations.
Application Components for Fulbright U.S. Students Program
There are different components in the Fulbright U.S. Student program. However, these components vary based on the type of application or program.
- Creative & Performing Arts Components
- Academic Components
English Teaching Assistant Program
- ETA Components.
- National Geographic Components
Steps To Take While Applying For Fulbright U.S. Students Program
- Eligibility Confirmation
Check if you are eligible to apply for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program so you waste your time for nothing.
- Decide Applicant Type
Choose if you are applying through a U.S. institution or you are applying At-Large.
Applicants that are currently enrolled in a U.S. university or college for an undergraduate or graduate program are advised to apply through the institution, whether they are residing there or not.
Candidates that are not currently enrolled in any U.S. institution can apply through their alma mater, as long as the institution has agreed to accommodate applications from alumni.
Other applicants are advised to apply as At-Large candidates.
- Select Type of Award
Ensure to select the type of award you want to apply for, the different types of awards have been listed above.
- Review Different Opportunities in Countries
You should endeavor to go through the opportunities that are available in the country of your choice.
- Review Application Components
We have listed the different components for Fulbright U.S. Students Program above, review them, and decide which one you are going for.
- Commence Application
Once you are done with everything, you can start the application process. Application for Fulbright U.S. Students Program is open from early April – mid-October every year.
Now that you have learned the different types of awards, application components, and the steps to take while applying for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, let us now give you a step-by-step guide on how to log in to the iie Fulbright Portal.
Fulbright application portal – How to Register on apply.iie.org/account/register
Once you have opened the portal, you can ‘Create An Account’ as a new user or ‘Login’ as a returning user.
To register on the official Fulbright application portal, simply follow the steps below;
Step 2: On the first-time user’s section, click on the “Create an account” link to start a new application.
Step 3: Fill in the form
Follow the detailed registration steps below;
If you are just opening the iie Fulbright Portal for the first time, please follow the procedure below to register and start your application.
- The registration page will open. Input your functional email address, first name, and birthday. Once you are done, press ‘Continue’.
- A temporary pin will be sent to your email address. Get the pin and inset it in the ‘Temporary Pin window, fill in your date of birth again, then click ‘Login’.
- You will be prompted to set a password, once you are done, click ‘Set Password’, it will open your dashboard.
- Click ‘Start New Application to comment your Fulbright Student Program application.
- Once you have clicked it, a window will pop up, navigate to ‘Open Application’.
- You will be taken to the instruction Overview Page. Take your time to read through the information provided because it is extremely important.
- Once you are through, scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click ‘Save and Continue’.
- In the new page, you will be asked if you are a U.S. Citizen or not, choose the right open. (This Fulbright Student Portal if only for US citizens). The Fulbright Student portal for foreign student is; https://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/
- Choose if you have a Doctoral Degree or not and also choose any of the two awards that are available for Fulbright Student Program.
- Choose if you are applying in one of the performing or creative disciplines.
- Also choose if you are applying to a Multi-Country Award.
- Scroll down and choose ‘Yes’ to certify that you have read the IIE’s Program Privacy Statement.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Give relevant answers to all the questions in the Country & Award Selection page of the iie Portal Fulbright, then click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Fill in your personal information accurately. Crosscheck every information you have filled in before you click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Provide all the details in the Contact Information Page, click Save and Continue’.
- The next page is Program Information, answer the questions accurately then click ‘Save and Continue’.
- Fill in your accurate information on the next page which is Affiliation, click ‘Save and Continue’.
- The following pages are; Academic Information, Awards & Achievements, Professional Information, Experience Abroad, Language Self-Evaluation, Recommenders & Language Evaluators, and Signature. Keep pressing ‘Save and Continue’ after filling in each of the pages.
- The last page gives you an opportunity to review every information you have provided. On the last page, click ‘Click Here To Preview Application Proof’. It will take you to the preview page, take your time and confirm everything. You can decide to print your details during preview. Click on the printer symbol on the top left of the preview page if you want to print.
- Once you are done on the preview page, click ‘Return’, to get back to the submitting page.
- Once you are done, click Submit.
Step 4: On the final steps, click on the “Submit” button.
How To Login to the Fulbright US Student Portal – apply.iie.org/account/login
To continue with the application to check your scholarship status, you need to log in to the portal. To login, simply follow the steps below;
Step 2: Type in your email address and password
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button.
Fulbright student portal detailed usage guide PDF
That is how to use the Fulbright Student Portal 2021 for application and log in. We hope it was helpful. If you have any challenges, simply visit the official Fulbright Scholarship helpdesk for assistance.