Do you want to transfer money easily and remotely without visiting any Fidelity bank branch? Or perhaps, are you searching for an easy way to access banking services without having to visit any bank branch? We are here for you.
On this page, we will be sharing with you how to perform banking transactions for free in the comfort of your home. Irrespective of the phone you are using, you will be able to perform banking transactions such as airtime purchases, account balance inquiries, card requests, and most especially fund transfers to all bank accounts in Nigeria.
This whole process can simply be done using your default mobile phone dial pad without the need for an internet connection making use of USSD which means all mobile phones are eligible for this.
Fidelity Bank USSD Code
Just like any known Nigerian Bank, Fidelity Bank also has created and enabled the USSD banking features for all of their customers. This approach was made by Fidelity Bank to serve their customers better and also to reduce the workload of their staff by reducing the population of people walking into the bank on a daily basis for minor services that could have been done remotely.
On this page, we will be sharing with you all you need to know about the Fidelity Bank USSD code; benefits, features, how to activate it, and most importantly how to perform transfers using the fidelity bank transfer code 2023.
The benefit of Using Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
Making use of the Fidelity Bank USSD code has a lot of benefits which may seem overrated if over-emphasized. Some of the benefits include;
- Easy to use
- Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- No internet is required for this process
- Fast, secure, and convenient
- Saves time and stress of going to the bank for minor transaction
Features of Fidelity Bank USSD Code
Some of the component features or characteristics (things you can do) with the Fidelity bank USSD code can be found just below this line;
- Fidelity bank account opening
- Airtime top-up and purchase for self and loved ones
- Bank transfer to all bank accounts within Nigeria
- Utility Bill payment (such as PHCN, Water Bill, TV Cable subscriptions, etc.)
- Fidelity Bank Account number or balance enquiry and many others which cannot be listed here so as not to get you bored with a lot of readings.
What is Fidelity Bank USSD Code
The Fidelity Bank USSD Code is all you need in order to execute over 10 types of action remotely using your phone without having to go to the bank. The code you need is no other than *770#.
Continue reading as we will also be sharing with you how to activate the code on your phone number and also how to make use of the code to perform transactions e.g fund transfer to other bank accounts.
How to Register for Using Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code
Before you will be able to start using the *770# ussd code provided by Fidelity Bank to perform transactions remotely on your phone, you first will need to activate the code on your registered SIM linked with your Fidelity bank account number. To do that, all you need to do is follow the guide that will be provided below this line;
- Unlock your phone and open the dial pad (small phones can skip this step)
- Dial *770# and send (make sure you are making use of the SIM card you used in opening your fidelity bank account else it won’t work)
- Now you reply to the first pop-up you get with 770 to accept the USSD banking terms and condition
- On the next page, you will be asked to provide your fidelity bank account number for authentication (do so and send it)
- Here you add the last 6 digits of your fidelity bank debit card (Verve, Visa, or MasterCard)
- Create a 4-digit transaction authentication PIN and select “enter”
This is all you need to register your SIM card for the USSD transaction. Now for the sake of the title of this post which is “Fidelity Bank Transfer Code 2021” let’s show you how you can transfer money to other people while making use of the *770# ussd transfer code.
How to Transfer Money Using Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
There are basically 2 methods you can use in transferring money to other people using the USSD code provided by Fidelity Bank. The first is a one-time code which you need to send and the other involves step by step processes. Let’s get to learn the two methods below;
- Pick up your phone and head to the dial pad (skin for button phones)
- Dial *770*Recipient Account Number*Amount# and send
- Next, enter your transaction PIN to execute the transfer
In detail, let’s say you want to transfer 10,000 to account number 312****512. All you need to do is dial *770*312****512*10000# and then follow by your PIN on the next pop-up screen.
This is the fastest method you can ever think of. It will take you not more than 45 seconds and you are done.
- Open your phone dialer
- Type in *770#
- Select “Transfer (to fidelity bank or other banks)” depending on the receiver account details by replying with a number that corresponds with the option
- On the next page, type in the amount you want to transfer
- Now, type in the receiver’s account number
- A list of banks will be displayed here, select the appropriate one to authenticate
- The receiver name will then appear (check to verify if the name tallies with the person you want to transfer money to)
- Now reply with 1
- On the next page, you will need to insert your 4 digits transaction PIN for full authentication so as to initiate the transfer process
- Money Sent
You can see all Bank USSD Codes in Nigeria The money will be sent to the selected recipient within 5 seconds. The two methods are cool, it’s left for you to select on one that best serve you better. But I’ll advise you to go for the second USSD transfer method as it is way safer than the other.