Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021 has commenced and is going on. This article will direct and give you full details on how to apply for Nigerian Federal Teachers Job offers for graduate and non-graduate. It will teach you federal government teachers’ recruitment application skills, basic qualifications, and requirements. https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ is the federal government teachers official portal.
Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021 Update
The 2021-2022 Federal Teacher recruitment is in agreement with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC). The objective of this programme is to revive the educational sector through the employment of more teachers in both rural/urban areas in Nigeria.
Applicants that are successful will be subsequently posted to Almajiri schools, Nomadic schools, and other schools that are without teachers but are recognized by the UBEC quality assurance.
The recruitment of teachers across the nation has resumed and it is being done by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB). The category of people that are eligible to apply are the NCE degree holders.
The Federal Teachers Scheme enlistment is available exclusively for NCE degree holders in the various states of the federation. Applicants must specialize in at least one of the basic education subjects listed below.
Arts (Both Nigerian and Foreign Languages)
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
The following instructions are mandatory for all interested applicants to follow.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE), and it should be obtained not earlier than 2013. The degree should also be obtained from an NCCE fully accredited College of Education that is recognized.
- Interesting applicants should not be older than 40 years.
- Persons who are currently employed and receiving monthly allowances or salaries whether from public or private organizations are not eligible to apply. They have to formally disengage themselves before participating in the scheme.
- Applicants that are successful must be ready to serve in schools located in rural areas across the country.
Regions to be Posted Successfully
Before making up your mind to apply for the Nigerian Federal Teachers recruitment, you should know that you may be posted to urban or rural areas as stated by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
- Schools that are said to be without teachers through UBEC quality assurance.
- Schools that are located in internally displaced persons camp.
- Almajiri Schools
- Nomadic Schools
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment Online
Interested applicants that have met all the requirements listed above can forward their application to the address written below. Be sure to include photocopies of your NCE Certificate, your birth certificate, you should also include your change of name (If you changed your name).
You can forward your prepared application to the address written below:
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Boardyou’re your LGA or SUBEB of your State.
Ensure that you apply for this job.
General Eligibility Criteria for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021
For a candidate to be eligible for the recruitment, the following requirements must be met.
- Candidate must possess B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND and it must relate to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Postgraduate or professional certification will be a great advantage if added.
- Candidate must have NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years.
- Candidates must have West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC). Credits must not be less than three (3) subjects including English, it must have at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Applicants may have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level. It must have passes in four (4) subjects which were obtained at one sitting, or five (5) subjects which were obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- Candidates should have a National Diploma (ND) which was obtained from a recognized institution. Candidate should have National Certificate of Education (NCE) which was obtained from a recognized institution; or a General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects which was obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects that were obtained at two sittings.
- Candidate must be a computer literate.