Coca Cola Scholarship Application Form Portal
This article will give you full information about the Coca Cola Scholarship Application Form Portal, requirements, and eligibility, you will also see the steps to apply on the Coca Cola Scholarship Application Form Portal.
We will also give you details on the application date and the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2021 deadline.
If you are interested in applying for the Coca Cola Scholarship Program, you need to read this article carefully as we will be revealing all the requirements and the necessary steps to take to get your application submitted successfully.
However, let us talk a little about the Coca Cola Scholarship Program and why it was formed as well as its main objective.
What is Coca Cola Scholarship Program?
The Coca Cola Scholarship Program is a grant that is awarded to graduating high school seniors in the United States of America. This scholarship program was created and funded by the Coca Cola Company and Coca Cola Bottlers.
No fewer than 1,400 college students are awarded annual scholarships of $3.55 million yearly. The aim of this scholarship program is to build a network of powerful innovative individuals that will contribute immensely to the development of the society.
Coca-Cola scholarship 2021 application
The Coca-Cola scholarship 2021 application is currently ongoing and the portal is open for registration. You will need to create your online profile before you will be able to submit your application. Worried? Do not panic, we are going to give you all the information you need to successfully create your profile in the Coca Cola scholarship application form portal and submit your application.
Coca-Cola Scholarship 2021 Deadline
The Coca-Cola scholarship deadline for the submission of the eligibility quiz is 4 pm Eastern, 31st October 2021. While the deadline for the submission of the full application is 5 pm on 31st October 2021.
Coca-Cola Scholarship requirements
- Applicants must be graduating students in High School.
- A minimum overall B/3.0 GPA must be presented by selected scholars.
- Applicants must be making plans to enroll at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution in order to qualify for this award.
- Students must have exhibited noticeable and remarkable leadership skills in high school.
Coca-Cola Scholarship Eligibility
- Only high school/home-schooled seniors who are set to graduate in the current school year at schools in the 50 states of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Select DoD or Puerto Rico students that are graduating high school in the current school calendar year are also eligible to apply.
- Graduating students from an expat or American school abroad are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens and not temporary residents. U.S. Permanent Residents, Humanitarian Parolees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, U.S. Nationals, Refugees, and Asylees, are all eligible to apply.
- Immediate family members (children or grandchildren) of current officers, employees, and owners of Coca Cola company, Coca Cola bottling companies, subsidiaries, or company divisions are not eligible to apply.
- Immediate family members (children or grandchildren) of current officers, employees, and owners of Coca Cola company, Coca Cola bottling companies, subsidiaries, or company divisions who are receiving retirement benefits for the mentioned entities are not eligible to apply.
- Apart from students attending selected DoD schools, all international students are not eligible to apply.
- Students that graduated from high school prior to the year of current application are ineligible.
How to use the Coca Cola Scholarship Application Form Portal
The Coca Cola Scholarship Application Form Portal is where everything relating to applying for the Coca Cola Scholarship Program is done. Below are the steps you can take to create an account in the portal.
- On your web browser, visit: https://webportalapp.com/sp/signup/ccsf
- Scroll down to where you have ‘Sign Up’.
- Insert a functional Email and also type in a password (passwords must contain at least one lowercase and upper case letter, one number, and between 8 and 32 characters, must not be an email).
- Confirm the password by typing it in again on the next box.
- Accept the Coca-Cola User agreement after reading it by ticking the box below the password.
- Scroll down and click ‘Sign Up’.
- A new page will open, click on ‘Create A Profile to Get Started’.
- The profile page will open, you can import your College Board Scholarship Search Profile if it was created.
- Fill in your credentials below carefully starting from your First name, Last Name, to Telephone.
- Choose your citizenship and ethnicity.
- Once you are done filling in your details, click ‘Create Profile’.
- In the page that will open, click on ‘Get Started.
- Scroll down to where you have Eligibility Quiz and click on ‘Open’.
- A new page will open, insert your first name and last name. Once you are done answering all the questions, click ‘Save’.
- You will be taken back to the previous page. Click on the green button ‘Submit’.
- Congratulations! Your application has been submitted and you should receive a mail very soon.
Coca-Cola scholarship acceptance rate
The Coca Cola Scholarship Program is highly competitive, less than 1/6th of the 1% yearly applicants are always chosen to receive the scholarship award. You can see that it is extremely competitive and that is why the acceptance rate is very small.
The scholarship program usually has 90,000 applicants, they will be trimmed down to 2,000 semifinalists who will later be reduced to 250 regional finalists, before 150 scholars will be finally choosen.